Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 07:38:58 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Herbie's Audio Lab Tenderfoot, set of 4-$45 shippe (Read 7747 times)
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Herbie's Audio Lab Tenderfoot, set of 4-$45 shippe
10/22/13 at 16:23:44

For your consideration, I have a set of four Herbies' Audio Lab Tenderfoot, to sell.

These are the Big Tall Tendersoft version, for components that weigh 40 pounds or less.  Price from Herbie's for four shipped, is $71.00+.
I'll sell this near new condition foursome, for $45.00 postage paid by First Class Mail.

Reason for selling?  I have a four Herbie's Clear IsoCups with High End Bases and gemstone balls, arriving soon.  Price for that upgrade is $155+ delivered.  I have nowhere else in my two systems, to use the Tenderfoot's.

US sales only, Paypal preferred.

Thanks for looking,
Mike

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Herbie's Audio Lab Tenderfoot, set of 4-$45 shippe
Reply #1 - 10/22/13 at 16:25:57

Mike,

I was about to order three of these for my second Rega RP3 to replace the Ingress Engineering roller bearings there. I'm IN. I'll paypal you the money. Thanks!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 10/22/13 at 16:33:25

Lon,  Wow!  That was fast.  Just over two minutes.

My set of four clear Isocups/High End Bases/gemstone balls, will arrive Wednesday or Thursday, so I'll get these Tenderfoot's shipped to you on Friday.

As per your advice, I'm going to put the Isocups under my ZP3.

Thanks!
Mike

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 10/22/13 at 16:45:03

Great Mike! I think you'll like them there.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #4 - 10/22/13 at 16:51:38

Damn, I need to check the forums more frequently I guess.  ;D

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 10/22/13 at 17:37:10

Lonely Raven, I was thinking of you, but also knew you were saving for the Mystery Amp.

Lon,  I talked to Steve at Herbie's on Monday. I mentioned your name, and Steve  said you have been ordering from him a very long time, eleven years now.

I guess you're a legend at Herbie's.:)

Mike

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #6 - 10/22/13 at 17:40:35

Quote:
Lonely Raven, I was thinking of you, but also knew you were saving for the Mystery Amp.

Thanks for helping me keep on track!  ;D

Now if the fiance will only do the same...she had me take her to a Pinball Expo here in Chicagoland, and then out to dinner. I kept grumbling about how much of a bite this was taking out of my Amp Fund.   Cry

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7 - 10/22/13 at 17:47:09

Yeah, he's a nice man Steve is. I have been ordering from him that long, He is just about three hours from me when I was in Texas and I could order from him one day and receive the product the next, that's dizzyingly good.  I keep finding a use for his products in both my systems and I also use them under my guitar reverb head and delay unit, and I also get them and add them to systems of my friends, they make a difference. One of them went on and ordered more products from Steve as he couldn't believe what they did. And he was a real "scoffer" at first.

Great products and great service.

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 10/25/13 at 02:54:35

Lon,  I'll ship your set of four Tenderfeet, tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks!
Mike

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print