Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 20:16:44 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone Interested In... (Read 3819 times)
Auguie

Anyone Interested In...
09/19/13 at 17:02:52

a Decware Switch Box?  This is the older version, not the one Steve is currently selling.  I replaced it with a pre amp and no longer need.  It looks brand new, and I have the original box for shipping if need be.  I am asking $80.00, and can bring it with me to DecFest in Oct if you are going to be there.  Otherwise, I can ship via FedEx.

Let me know if you are interested.

Dan

Decware SE84CS M Monoblocks & HDT Speakers; First Sound Presence Deluxe MK I Pre Amp; Denafrips Aries II DAC;Innous ZenMini MKII server;VPI Scout/Dynavector 10X5 Cart;Phenomena II Phono Pre;XLO/Wireworld/Signal/Transparent Cables.
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Re: Anyone Interested In...
Reply #1 - 09/19/13 at 17:35:22

PM sent

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #2 - 09/19/13 at 18:35:56

Ahhh cripes...I was just thinking I needed something like this to test cables...but I'm still saving for a new amp.

Good luck on the sale, these are nice tools to have!

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
JJSuperfly
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 09/20/13 at 02:41:44

If it's still available then I am interested.

IP Logged
Auguie

Reply #4 - 09/20/13 at 15:49:57

Unit has sold.

Decware SE84CS M Monoblocks & HDT Speakers; First Sound Presence Deluxe MK I Pre Amp; Denafrips Aries II DAC;Innous ZenMini MKII server;VPI Scout/Dynavector 10X5 Cart;Phenomena II Phono Pre;XLO/Wireworld/Signal/Transparent Cables.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print