Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 18:23:41 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My Audio Cables (MAC) (Read 4905 times)
ZENCDUSER

My Audio Cables (MAC)
08/22/13 at 22:14:47

I'm selling the following MAC cables, which are in excellent condition. Prices includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to the lower 48:

1 pair 3' MAC Silver QUAD+ Sound Pipes  interconnects $70.00
pure silver, 4 wire braided.  Outstanding detail and sound staging, with no harshness. You'll hear what your system is cooking!

1 pair 3' MAC Vibe copper interconnects $60.00  Described by MAC as "Pure Copper Ribbons. These cables have the full, rich flavor of copper with the overall lush, detail that provides many hours of relaxing listening! They have extension with air, texture and that bottom end slam!"  I second the description! Great to mix and match with the Quad+

1 MAC 5' HC power cord 55.00.  A modern low-price standard in my book. Punch and dynamics, yet still smooth. I believe its the same cable made for Decware

1 MAC 5' Paradise power cord $45.00.  I believe this cable is shielded. Sounds like the HC, but I did hear lower noise levels on some components. I suspect its a function of the components power supplies.  Nonetheless, it took nothing away from the sound!!

Buy all four cables for 210.00 including shipping and Paypal.  Cables are great for your main system, and killer for a second system!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: My Audio Cables (MAC)
Reply #1 - 09/01/13 at 16:54:12

All these are very good cables I bet. I have personal, very positive, experience with the Silver Quad and the HC power cables.

Regarding the HC power cable, this is not the same as the Decware, though MAC makes the Decware cable. They have different wire and construction. Here is the description of the HC:

Power Cords: MAC HC Sound Pipes in 3-foot and 5-foot lengths.
These hand-made cables contain 3-strands of 10AWG pure oxygen-free stranded copper wire with a pure Teflon dielectric, and TechFlex mesh covering.

Sent you a PM inquiry about the interconnects.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 09/06/13 at 14:18:38

Purchased and received the two pairs of inteconnects from Michael. It should go without saying, but I'll say it: don't hesitate to purchase from Michael, as pleasant and satisfying as a transaction can be. If I didn't already have a version of one the two power cords he has for sale, and a few extra power cords already, I'd purchase these. Someone should.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
ZENCDUSER

Reply #3 - 09/12/13 at 22:12:01

Lon,

Thanks for the kind words! And the great transaction.  Hope you enjoy the cables!!!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #4 - 09/13/13 at 00:05:09

Michael, you were right about the Vibe, a very nice cable, using it between my CSP2 and Torii Mk III in my second system, a really good match for the other cables I have in that system (Tara Labs RSC, and Ethereal Reference). I haven't put the Silver Quads to use yet because the component I wanted to use it with arrived not working, but eventually they'll be in a system shining.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print