Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 09:47:36 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
F/S Iso Clean 6.3 amp fuse, ideal for Torii amp (Read 7004 times)
tgarden
Seasoned Member

F/S Iso Clean 6.3 amp fuse, ideal for Torii amp
08/17/13 at 01:39:35

I have a very slightly used 6.3 amp (20 mm length) Iso Clean audiophile fuse that was once used in my Torii III amp.

In my experience (three different Torii amps, ZP3, ZSM monoblocks, and several modded tuners), the Iso Clean fuses make a nice difference.

Complete details on this fuse, are on the VH Audio website.  I have switched to a protype Audio Horizons fuse, hence the sale.

Price is $16.00 plus $3.00 shipping. PayPal or personal check is fine for payment.

Mike in Seattle area

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Re: F/S Iso Clean 6.3 amp fuse, ideal for Torii amp
Reply #1 - 08/19/13 at 15:53:33

Price on Iso Clean and 2 amp Furutech fuse reduced to $14.00 each with free shipping (First class Mail).

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 08/19/13 at 15:59:17

Mike, email on the way for Iso Clean.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 08/19/13 at 17:42:29

Hi Lon,  I was hoping you'd go for it.  Payment received, and it will go out tomorrow by First Class Mail.

Thanks!
Mike

PS  With all the Herbie's stuff, etc. that you've done, you need a high end fuse to see if you can take your Torii any further.  My thoughts, anyway.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #4 - 08/19/13 at 19:38:09

Thanks Mike. Yes, fuses are an area I haven't gone yet, so I'm off to a start. Smiley

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 08/21/13 at 00:07:15

Lon, fuse sent today, thanks!  Iso Clean says they are directional, and there is an arrow on the body.  Of course you need to determine which way the current is flowing.  I would just install it, listen, switch it around, and note the difference (if any).

Mike

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #6 - 08/21/13 at 00:15:29

Thanks Mike! Now. . . which Torii should I put it in. . . Smiley

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 08/21/13 at 06:56:30

Such a problem to have!:)

Mike

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 08/21/13 at 21:00:32

Lon,  did you get the email from Steve?  Torii Mk IV on the way!  

Now I'll be wondering if I should hang onto my Mk III for years and years (as I originally hoped).  Of course the email said  "SIGNIFICANT price increase".   I'll probably just send my Mk III in for the beeswax caps upgrade (Already on my ZP3 and monoblocks) and call it a day.

Seem like there's always something better on the way.

Mike

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #9 - 10/29/13 at 14:12:27

"Seems like there's always something better on the way." I know what you mean Mike, and you have the Mk IV now. I played the Decware upgrade merry go round game long enough, I'm holding tight with what I have.

I go back and forth on this Isoclean fuse, sometimes preferring the stock, but of late this fuse is in and maybe it just needed a lot of hours as it is kept in now.

I put one of the smaller fuses I got from you in my new CSP2+ with the Jupiter caps I got a few weeks ago; sounds good as the preamp is burning in; will swap that out into the main system in a few days. Maybe. It's really hard to replace seasoned components with new ones. . . they're just not the same.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print