Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 17:40:50 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: DSR-II IC's 1 meter (Read 2425 times)
ptime
Verified Member

FS: DSR-II IC's 1 meter
06/01/13 at 04:26:31

I have a pair that's seen minimal usage.  This pair looks like it was made by Steve himself.  I would not be surprised if it still needs to burn in, though I could immediately tell the difference between the original DSR's they replaced.  Best IC's ever.  Has the bass and highs of the original but overall smoother.  Unfortunately, I have gotten out of audio for the longest time so I will be selling all my gear.

They are like new, except for the dust it has been collecting.  Not sure how much they are worth used so please make me an offer if interested.

I should mention I don't have or plan to use paypal.  Postal MO only.  I used to buy/sell at Audiogon if you need a user name for feedback.

Thanks for checking my listing.

DSRII_1M.JPG
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Re: FS: DSR-II IC's 1 meter
Reply #1 - 06/04/13 at 00:08:15

I have only made two prior posts so I can't PM yet.  Email me at jazzgas@aol.com and I'll make an offer.  Please state the connectors you have are they the standard or upgraded? When were they originally purchased? Thanks, Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
ptime
Verified Member

Re: FS: DSR-II IC's 1 meter
Reply #2 - 06/08/13 at 21:33:29

Sold

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print