Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/23/24 at 21:49:39 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Nice Review Taboo MKIII (Read 702 times)
RJR
Seasoned Member

Nice Review Taboo MKIII
04/22/13 at 23:05:16

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Re: Nice Review Taboo MKIII
Reply #1 - 04/24/13 at 01:59:28

More like a glowing review, but very sincere and objective.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Landmantx
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 04/29/13 at 06:35:25

Yeah, my review so far would be this....

Buy this Amp!  Don't wait another day. Don't wait another minute. Don't even wait another second. BUY THIS AMP NOW!!!!!  It is that good. I really don't think that I will ever need another headphone amp in my lifetime. It is that good and everyday that you have to live without this amp is one less day that you truly get to live!  

Objective?  Maybe not.  This amp is a revelation. It deserves the accoloades.  It deserves a place in the smithsonian for all I know.  Just get your name on that list!!!!  Get your order in NOW!!!!

Taboo MK3
CSP2+
  IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 04/30/13 at 01:11:22

You must be one of the headphone people over at head-fi. We are drawing many of you into our community here with the headphone modifications and now this new TABOO.

I am beginning to wonder if I should buy one, too.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
DG
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 05/16/13 at 16:41:40

Anybody else have experience with the Taboo3/Audeze combo?  The wife and I are downsizing to a new house and I am going to lose my listening room and sell off my gear.  My retirement home system will most likely be headphone based.  Hope this isnt a mistake

IP Logged
Pale Rider
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 05/16/13 at 20:18:52

DG asked:
Quote:
Anybody else have experience with the Taboo3/Audeze combo?  The wife and I are downsizing to a new house and I am going to lose my listening room and sell off my gear.  My retirement home system will most likely be headphone based.  Hope this isnt a mistake

Well, this is the combo for which the amp was designed. It's what I posted about in my review. It's what's in quite a few postings over at Head-Fi.

1: PS Audio DirectStream | BHK Preamp & Monoblocks | Legacy Audio Aeris
2: MSB Select II | Custom T2 & Mjolnir Carbon CC | Stax SR-009 & 007
3: Lumin A1 | HeadAmp GS-X mk2 |Meze Empyrean & HEDDphone
4. Schiit Vidar | RAAL Requisite SR1a
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print