Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 14:58:01 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale Decware SE84C+ (Read 2163 times)
Bryfinch
Verified Member

For Sale Decware SE84C+
03/11/13 at 23:24:36

Second owner, original owner ran a recording studio in Texas and used it for just a few hours before deciding his clients needed more power when listening to recording playback.  I purchased it Nov. 2012 and have probably put 250-300 hrs on the tubes.  It will come with the stock tube compliment as well as a Philips 5R4GYS rectifier, a National Japanese 7DJ8 input tube (1 hour of use on NOS tube), a Russian type 6922 input tube (1 hour of use on NOS tube) as well as a new set of 6P15P-EV output tubes purchased directly from Steve at Decware.  Cosmetically and functionally excellent.  I have been using it with Omega Super 3E's with excellent results, but I am downsizing gear for kids expenses.  I will also include a 1 meter long Signal Cable power cable.

I do not have the original box, but I will pack it to arrive to well. You can check my feedback on Audiogon under Bryfinch.  $595.00 including shipping and Paypal fees.  You can also contact me at bryfinch@gmail.com.  My pictures are too large to download.  I can send them to your email if you like.

IP Logged
Bryfinch
Verified Member

Re: For Sale Decware SE84C+
Reply #1 - 03/20/13 at 23:16:16

sale cancelled.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print