Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/05/24 at 20:30:08 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ZP3 Updated Product Page (Read 3462 times)
markv

ZP3 Updated Product Page
03/04/13 at 19:40:09

Steve -

I just noticed the ZP3 has been updated with the black wrinkle finish - very nice.  Classy looking.  Will the SE84ZS and the CSP2 + also be updated with the black wrinkle finish in the near future?

Thanks,

Mark

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Re: ZP3 Updated Product Page
Reply #1 - 03/05/13 at 00:44:49

I spoke to Steve about getting the Rachel with the black wrinkle finish and he said that is was coming later this year and I believe the white gloss was giving them problems ... so this leads me to believe they may switch to all to black wrinkle OR have both options as some people already have the white gloss and would probably want to pair there gear up with whatever finish they have.

However, just speculating at this point, but I do know the Rachel will be available with black finish in the not too distant future.

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 03/05/13 at 11:06:03

It must be that they have numerous Rachel chassis in white left over. I understood that everything is going wrinkle black.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Reply #3 - 03/06/13 at 03:42:02

Steve told me awhile back, not too long after Zenfest when I was discussing a Torii build with him, that everything was going to the hammered black finish - as soon as existing stock in the white was exhausted.

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print