Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shipping In Europe (Read 14954 times)
RS
Ex Member

Shipping In Europe
02/06/13 at 16:00:17

Dear Sirs
I've recently bought a csp2+ Amp, This week I received a letter from the post for collection. I went their and the customs checked it out..... They found out that it does not have any CE markings on the AMP and they did'nt want to give me the unit. They told me that I need a declaration of conformity. May you please kindly send me one by email, because I'm desperate.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Shipping In Europe
Reply #1 - 02/06/13 at 16:21:14

Welcome RS. I sent an email to Sarah with a link to this post and hopefully that will accelerate your getting a response from Decware.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
RS
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/06/13 at 16:39:22

Thanks a million Smiley

IP Logged
RS
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/07/13 at 15:50:43

Hi Lon, I did'nt get any response regarding my problem, Ive sent an email to Sarah too but nothing Im abit worried because I dont like to leave stuff at customs  :'( Today Ive sent an email to the manager we see.
Anyway thanks for your help

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #4 - 02/07/13 at 16:36:35

ARGH! They can be almost impossible to reach via email. I emailed Steve as well. Hopefully you'll hear from them. They really should have someone monitoring the board at least once a day.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
RS
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/07/13 at 16:48:04

Maybe I should give them a ring

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #6 - 02/07/13 at 17:24:54

Hi RS,

I did receive your original e-mail and forwarded it on to Sarah.  You might want to check  your spam folder for her response.  We are looking into it.  I would appear to me that your customs is pulling your chain because we ship to Europe weekly.  In fact 35% of our sales are to Europe and we have never once had product held in customs.  Nevertheless, we will provide whatever information they request and stay involved until you receive the package.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
RS
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 02/07/13 at 19:43:19

Hi Thanks allot, for your reply, I've checked out exactly what they want, it' s basically a letter showing that the unit is ok with EU standards, its nothing but I cant get the parcel without it.... I can  send you one I found on the net, So you can see how its formed and kindly send me a pdf accordingly.
Thanks a million for your help
Ramon

IP Logged
LeFischer
Verified Member

Re: Shipping In Europe-lack of information about costs
Reply #8 - 03/18/14 at 19:18:07

Hi everybody!

I got my ZP3 one week ago!

No problems with customs........

....but I was surprised that I got an invoice from UPS over 256 Euros (customs and import turnover/sales tax).

I informed Sarah about this situation twice. After my first e-mail I got a short answer. After the second e-mail there was only silcene.

On the decware website there was no information about that kind of costs.

It is great to produce wonderful tube stuff, but there should be more/better information about prices. The customer service has to be improved.

Best regards
Leo

IP Logged
smoitessier
Verified Member

Reply #9 - 02/14/15 at 18:21:39

In France at least, if you receive products via UPS and other high end shippers, your practically garantied to get taxed extra, if it's regular mail, it's supposed to be safe. I got my se84ckc without hassles through USPS with a tracking number

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print