Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/05/24 at 17:20:50 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SE341.2 or SE341.2+ how to tell? (Read 2832 times)
roncagg
Verified Member

SE341.2 or SE341.2+ how to tell?
01/24/13 at 17:39:59

Is there a way to tell from the unit itself whether the SE341.2 is the "plus" version with the hazen grid mod? I'm considering purchasing this used from a 2nd owner who does not know and there are no obvious markings. Thanks! Ron

(PS I bought the radial 1.5 used and am looking forward to pairing it with my red wine 30.2 LFP-V and then maybe the SE341.2!)

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: SE341.2 or SE341.2+ how to tell?
Reply #1 - 01/24/13 at 21:21:14

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the forums!  There isn't much to differentiate the two, you're right.  In fact, the only way to know for certain is going to be a picture of the inside, which you're welcome to have the seller e-mail me directly with it if you want.  zen@decware.com

Otherwise, you could have the seller ship it here and we could install the CCE mod if it's not already there.  If the seller is the original owner, we may be able to just look him up in our database and see what he had.

Thanks,

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
roncagg
Verified Member

Re: SE341.2 or SE341.2+ how to tell?
Reply #2 - 01/24/13 at 22:02:16

Steve, thanks for the offer I will respond to the seller to see which way he wants to go, taking pics or providing you with the original owner's name for lookup (I think the seller is the second owner).

On the Radial 1.5's, is there a recommended gap height between floor and speaker base, or is it "tunable" to room conditions (I will be spiking them to a hardwood floor, but with aftermarket spikes as the originals aren't included)?  I appreciate it!
Ron

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print