Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Radial Speakers Setup (Read 2115 times)
ThorSevan
Verified Member

Radial Speakers Setup
01/04/13 at 13:37:56

Hello everyone,

I was about to order an ERR Radial Speaker before the end of the year but I noticed that it wasn't listed on the webpage anymore. I also just found a forum topic saying that they are temporarily removed for re-engineering in order to add some improvements mostly to shipping and looks.

Is there any alternative you would recommend? I was thinking about the HR-1 but they are substantially more expensive than the ERR listed just below 2k..

Would you get an MG944 instead or the wait for the new design is worthy of the radial design soundstage experience?

Let me know your thoughts.
Happy New Year 2013 - all the best wishes and sound to all of you!

Best regards,
Sevan

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Radial Speakers Setup
Reply #1 - 01/06/13 at 19:24:24

Welcome Sevan!

I have owned the RL1 Radials since very near their introduction, had them upgraded to RL2 and then purchased HR-1 and then ERR and must say I'm a huge fan of these Bob and Steve designs. I haven't heard the other Decware speakers but I would wait to see about availability of the new models, and I think in the notice about the new design Bob (Zygi) mentioned that it may be possible to have another pair of the present ERR design (PHENOMENAL speakers) manufactured. You may want to PM or email Bob (Zygi)--you'll not find a more helpful or nice man to communicate with.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print