Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ERR's for sale (Read 6691 times)
T Jacobsen
Verified Member

ERR's for sale
07/18/12 at 01:54:11

Hello gang,
Have a brand new beautiful pair of ERR's for sale.  They are finished in cherry but without the graphics.  Pair has less than 10 hours on them - they are not even broken in yet.  Includes a new pair of Mundorf Supreme Caps 3.3uF.  Pair are in nearly perfect condition with the exception of a very small ding at the bottom of one of the corners and is nearly not noticeable.  $1850.00 plus shipping.

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Re: ERR's for sale
Reply #1 - 07/18/12 at 12:32:55

Why? And are there any pictures?

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
T Jacobsen
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 07/18/12 at 12:56:11

Firstly.  because I heard the HR-Ones when I came to pick up my ERR's and the reason I am selling rather than returning is that the speakers were custom ordered without graphics.

Secondly, the speakers will be shipped directly from Bob, in brand new packaging, and fully checked out first before shipping...

As far as pictures are concerned was thinking of posting them on A-Gon but then everybody will be wanting to buy them.  They look very similar to Decware's ERR's pictured on the website but simply without the graphics for a much cleaner look.  If you send me your email address I will provide pictures of them.  They are as new save for that one ding (that perhaps Bob can touch up) before shipping.  Even with the minor ding in the bottom corner which doesn't draw much attention they are still damned nice and nearly perfect.  

Hope this answers your questions.

-Tristan

IP Logged
T Jacobsen
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 07/22/12 at 16:06:45

OK Guys they're now posted on Audiogon:

However have to post one more message before I'm allowed to post the link.  Next message will contain the actual link to A-Gon.

IP Logged
T Jacobsen
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 07/22/12 at 16:08:00

Here is the link on Audiogon for these ERR Radial speakers which also contains pictures of them:

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/decware-err-radial-speakers-like-new-less-than-...

Thanks for looking!

-Tristan

IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Reply #5 - 07/23/12 at 17:57:46

I'm new to Decware and this forum, so sorry for the "newbie" question - what are HR-One's?  I don't see them on the speakers page.

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Reply #6 - 07/23/12 at 18:18:59

Maddog,

Welcome to the Decware forum.....

The Turning Point Audio, HR-Ones are not available as of yet on the Decware site. They will sell for 4785.00 once they go on the site.  Steve has the page written, but until I get caught up a bit more we will probably hold off until fall of this year.

The HR-Ones are a hybrid Omni where as they have both a forward firing mid woofer as well as a radial driver.

The picture under my name is an HR-One

Zygi

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7 - 07/23/12 at 18:22:29

And here is a bigger picture. Beautiful speakers! And I'm not sure how my earlier model compares to this new one, but excellent sounding speakers, of that I'm sure.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print