Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 18:15:27 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WTB Decware ERR speakers (Read 9116 times)
sberger
Seasoned Member

WTB Decware ERR speakers
05/29/12 at 03:44:13

Would like to try these out with my Torii and prefer to go the used route if possible. Offering $1400 shipped to my door for the latest version in Oakland, CA. Willing to make a reasonable trip (within a couple of hours) to pick up as well.  Would prefer to make a no fee Paypal payment but happy to use other methods if the seller would like.  I also have vintage restored Fisher receivers(400 and 500C) and restored and upgraded Klipsch Forte speakers for somebody that might be in the market to do a full or partial trade.

Please pm or email (bergersv@earthlink.net).
Thanks for looking.

IP Logged
Pale Rider
Seasoned Member

Re: WTB Decware ERR speakers
Reply #1 - 05/30/12 at 00:23:19

Good luck. Very fair offer. But before anyone asks, none of mine are for sale. Grin

1: PS Audio DirectStream | BHK Preamp & Monoblocks | Legacy Audio Aeris
2: MSB Select II | Custom T2 & Mjolnir Carbon CC | Stax SR-009 & 007
3: Lumin A1 | HeadAmp GS-X mk2 |Meze Empyrean & HEDDphone
4. Schiit Vidar | RAAL Requisite SR1a
  IP Logged
sberger
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 05/30/12 at 00:54:16

Well ok then. Hoarder. Wink

IP Logged
Pale Rider
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 05/30/12 at 01:24:19

Guilty!

1: PS Audio DirectStream | BHK Preamp & Monoblocks | Legacy Audio Aeris
2: MSB Select II | Custom T2 & Mjolnir Carbon CC | Stax SR-009 & 007
3: Lumin A1 | HeadAmp GS-X mk2 |Meze Empyrean & HEDDphone
4. Schiit Vidar | RAAL Requisite SR1a
  IP Logged
sberger
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 06/01/12 at 06:41:21

Gonna bump my offer  to $1600 shipped to Oakland, CA. Thanks.

IP Logged
skiroe

Reply #5 - 06/04/12 at 02:08:08

Ya know I got this pair of Klipsch Forte II's that I have listed on the Gon for local pickup ($480)  and guess where I am?    These could hold you for now--gonna be awhile maybe till a pair come up.   Wink  If your interested message via Agon site as nothing here wants to work --I cant upload,, I send pm's and people dont get them. Tongue

IP Logged
sberger
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 06/04/12 at 04:12:01

I'm actually using a pair of Forte 1's that have the Crites crossovers. Love them. Just have a hankering to try the ERR's. But thanks. Those II's are great.

IP Logged
skiroe

Reply #7 - 06/04/12 at 05:16:39

Mine have the Crites tweeter upgrade and I have the caps in a box for the crossover upgrade.   I hear you on wanting to try out the ERR's.   I've been looking off and on for another pair of Decwares but not seriously until now as I just picked up an Assemblage  300b factory built .  I was completely taken aback to find how well made this amp is and how HUGE the transformers are.    I'm running some MG944's with a Taboo in the second system.     I've had the radial Decwares  and would  go for a pair of those given the opportunity.    I gave my pair away a few years ago considering how cheap I let them go for.  Im about to move the MG944's into the 300b system as the Tektons in there now just cant do the bass.   I've gotten really comfortable with speakers that have a passive bass set up---Like the 944's and the ERR's as well if I recall.

IP Logged
sberger
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 06/04/12 at 05:45:29

I've considered Lores and other Tektons. I have a relatively small listening space so I'm not looking for anything too big but I like efficient floor standers. I may have another option presenting itself soon as well. Just in the mood to try something different with the Torii. Preferably the ERR's but if not now maybe later.

IP Logged
Eric1110
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 06/08/12 at 12:33:10

I have a pair of near mint dark walnut ERR's I'm considering selling. I'm in Canada.

IP Logged
sberger
Seasoned Member

Reply #10 - 06/08/12 at 14:18:23

I've went with something different for now so no longer looking but I'm sure you'll have interest if you decide to sell.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print