Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 13:34:41 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Two-Input ZBOX for sale (Read 4144 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Two-Input ZBOX for sale
12/08/11 at 16:17:08

I'm no longer using my ZBOX and am offering it for sale. I have had this for some years, and in January of this year Steve rebuilt it and included a second input for me, which was really helpful, you can use it to route two different sources and switch between them.

I'll include a TARA Labs power cord that I find really works well with this unit, and although I removed and misplaced the original feet, I'll include four Herbie's Audio Lab "Baby Booties" Tenderfeet which are an upgrade to the original feet.

Price: $350 including shipping to a continental US address. if interested please email lonjazz@yahoo.com

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Two-Input ZBOX for sale
Reply #1 - 12/16/11 at 17:42:16

Price reduced to 325 including shipping to a US address. If it doesn't sell by the new year, I'll put it back into the closet, might come in handy again one day! Happy holidays.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
don pettit
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/16/11 at 23:45:57

hi lon,  i emailed you a little while ago and am restating my interest.  please contact me at donald198@centurytel.net.  thanks,  don

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 12/17/11 at 00:43:11

Sent you an email back Don. Thanks.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #4 - 12/17/11 at 16:23:25

Don, great to talk to you this morning. The ZBOX will be on its way to you soon. The item has been sold. Thanks!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print