Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/07/24 at 11:33:41 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Legit Focker in the House!! (Read 2799 times)
AJZepp
Ex Member

Legit Focker in the House!!
11/24/11 at 03:05:12

No, not Gaylord...but I am an RN, so I guess I'm a quasi-Focker?

Anyway, just wanted to say hello...I discovered Steve and his crazy crazy creations a few days ago. I did my due diligence with regard to research, and yesterday I placed my order for a pair of Decware DM945s to get my feet wet.

I'm looking to use them in a secondary system that I'm in the process of putting together, although based on my conversation with him the other night, Steve seems to think maybe they'd even give my beloved Magnepan 3.6s a run for their money in certain areas! We'll have to revisit that idea in about 8-10 weeks when the speakers are out of the oven, but in the meantime I'll enjoy reading about some of your experiences.

Focker OUT!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Legit Focker in the House!!
Reply #1 - 11/24/11 at 03:34:07

Welcome AJ! I hope the wait isn't TOO long (though even if it's two days it feels too long I know!)

Have a great holiday, and keep participating!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
AJZepp
Ex Member

Re: Legit Focker in the House!!
Reply #2 - 11/24/11 at 03:51:36

Thanks, Lon! I hope the wait isn't that long either (hint, hint Steve!)

Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print