Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 15:24:29 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Decware Mini torii $1150 including many tubes (Read 4503 times)
Morganc

FS: Decware Mini torii $1150 including many tubes
11/14/11 at 03:35:40

I am selling my beloved Mini torii.  It is not quite powerful enough for my very large living room. It is in great shape, is the latest version, with no noticeable blemishes cosmetically or functionally.  It will come with a large box full of tubes, including a partial list below.

Custom Buffalo nickel volume knobs.
Walnut base.
Extra set of RCA inputs
single-ended bass output

Tubes:  (This is only half of the list that I will include at asking price)
RCA gray glass 6v6 cryo, RCA OD3,Mazda 6x4, Sylvania 6x4, GE made in Italy OC2, will toss in another pair of Sylvania 6v6 cryo
Tung-Sol 6v6 (low hours)

All have very low hours and all of these tubes should last for years and years in the Mini torii.

I do not have the original box, but I will pack it very well as it is a small amp and not that heavy at all.  Shipping will be a flat $30.  Paypal accepted as a gift (no charge), or as payment (plus 3.9%).  It will come with amp and tubes, no power chord included.

Thanks and PM me with any questions.  Send me your email address if you would like photos.  
Morgan

IP Logged
setamp
Verified Member

Re: FS: Decware Mini torii $1150 including many tubes
Reply #1 - 11/14/11 at 15:34:19

I would like to buy your mini torii but do not have enough posts to allow me to PM you.  Please message me at setamp(at)hotmail.com.  I won't be able to pick up my email until after 6pm.  Thanks

IP Logged
JimRG
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/15/11 at 17:59:37

Hi Morganc -

If the deal for your Torii doesn't work out, I am very interested. Please email me if you are looking for another buyer.

hawkathome@gmail.com

(I don't have enough posts to allow me to email you either!)

Thank you,
Jim

IP Logged
Morganc

Reply #3 - 11/18/11 at 07:00:26

Hi guys,
    This amp sold before I even put it up for sale from a friend on Audiocircle who pm'd me in the past from a thread I had posted about another amp......thanks for the interest and good luck:)
M

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print