Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 14:45:44 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Integrated model SE34I.2 for sale, built March 'O9 (Read 4486 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Integrated model SE34I.2 for sale, built March 'O9
10/26/11 at 15:22:14

I've several amps too many and have decided to sell my Decware Integrated SE34I.2, which was built in March '09. This is a seasoned amp that served time as my main system amp at first, and then as an amp in my second system. It's seen use recently, and is in excellent working order.

This is the one input, two volume control edition of the amp. It also has the excellent treble cut circuit installed. Included are stock Ruby 5U4GB rectifier tubes, stock 6N2P input tubes, and JJ blue-bottled EL34 tubes. This unit dies not include the Hazen Grid (Christmas Comes Early) mod.

I'm asking 900 dollars including postage to a continental US address. If interested, please email me at lonjazz@yahoo.com Thanks!

One thing to note, I had originally ordered this amp with the four inputs and a single volume control, but received it with the single input and dual volume controls, which is actually really great. However on the left there is silk-screening for the inputs, not simply "Volume."

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
proud_indian
Seasoned Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Integrated model SE34I.2 for sale, built March 'O9
Reply #1 - 10/28/11 at 05:14:17

Hmmmmm Lon. Guitar's of different kind in the back ground. Tell us more about that area of your life!!

shreekant Smiley

Oppo, hdd,84c, pm6a, cd200, foreplay lll, zbox, bottlehead sex amp, zob, various stuff that make up two systems
WWW   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Integrated model SE34I.2 for sale, built March
Reply #2 - 10/28/11 at 12:09:18

Hey Shreekant,

Not much to tell there. I've been collecting guitars for years, I'm the grandson of a cabinet maker and I love woods and guitar construction has always fascinated me. I have about fifteen guitars and basses. I'm going to start downsizing and sell about half of them this coming year or so. I just don't need all these. I play a little bit. For playing I love Fender and Martin for guitar, Fender for bass (though I do have a Wishbass I love and a full size bass violin). I like Fender amps, I have a '59 Bassman Reissue LTD, and a Blues Jr. NOS. I like the modern interpretation of the tweed amp circuit sound.

My most often played guitars are a Billy Corgan Signature Stratocaster (white, great stacked Humbucker pickups and a hard-tail bridge), a Deluxe Mahogany Stratocaster (darker, richer sound from the wood), a '59 Jazzmaster Thinskin Reissue (the Strats are easier to play but the Jazzmaster has a sound that I really sink into, and it has two circuits, so you can set up a rhythm and a solo sound and switch between them with just one switch), a Martin 00-15 (so easy to play with that compact body, and such a cool vintage blues sound) and a Martin D-15S (again mahogany top, but with the old school slotted headstock, the dreadnought body style, and only 12 instead of 14 frets above the body, big full round sound).

I have another Strat that I really like, a "parts" one with a walnut body and a flame maple top and some really nice walnut inlay in stripes but I need a different neck on it, it has a sort of vintage Telecaster neck on it and I'm just not a fan, even though there's great inlay on the headstock. At some point I'm going to put a modern Strat neck on it. The sound on this one is great, I like a heavier sound in a Strat. The rarest guitar I have is an early Ovation Breadwinner (with single-ended pickups, so one of the first few years). It's not in perfect condition, but I ought to see what I could get for that.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 10/28/11 at 21:49:48

The Integrated has been sold!  Thanks Phil!

IP Logged
maprik
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 10/31/11 at 04:44:33

Yeehah!!!!! Thank you!!!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print