Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/24/24 at 07:05:48 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2011 DECFEST PICTURES THREAD (Read 7762 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

2011 DECFEST PICTURES THREAD
10/11/11 at 20:28:53

I've posted 80 of the pictures we took during the fest on Flickr (link below):  

http://www.flickr.com/photos/decware/show/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/decware/

Steve Smiley

If anyone has pictures and needs help posting them, just e-mail me for assistance!

zen@decware.com

WWW   IP Logged
seank
Verified Member

Re: 2011 DECFEST PICTURES THREAD
Reply #1 - 10/11/11 at 23:52:33

Fantastic photos Steve!

It was nice to see a photo of Devon.  You captured her beautiful, warm smile.

I was impressed by the closeup of the Decware Zrack.  It looks much more attractive than the websites photo. Is it a custom job?

Some of the equipment I did not recognize.  I assume some pictures are of equipment others brought.  

In some pictures, your workbench appears to be an elbow magnet.

I wish I could attend, but you have done a super job of sharing DecFest with everyone on the web.  

The webcast, when I could get it, was phenomenal.  I listened on very crappy lap desk speakers, and it STILL sounded great.  You had some wonderful source material.

Thanks for bringing DecFest to me.

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #2 - 10/12/11 at 18:05:20

Hi Seank,

Thank-you, and yes, DeVon deserves a picture of her own as she does far more to host this fest than anyone would imagine, including preparing gear and cables, not to mention all the food and logistics.

Yes, the ZRACK page needs re-done for sure - what you saw is a stock ZRACK just the way we sell them.  It is not custom.  

With regards to the live broadcast, we did have some black out's in certain areas due to server issues from the huge bandwidth that we were sending out.  But I've recorded the entire stream and am broadcasting it still.  This way people can still watch and listen to the fest at their own convenience.  

Thanks,

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Damien
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 11/17/11 at 02:00:48

Next year.... I plan to be there. This year was just not possible  :(  Looks like a great time was had. Nice batch of pics!

Taboo, CSP2+, ZOB's, FRX2's
WWW k919596   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print