Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 13:11:57 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale: Decware MG944s (Read 2692 times)
MoNelly
Verified Member

For Sale: Decware MG944s
09/25/11 at 08:31:52

<<SOLD>>

Killing me to type this, but I have a pristine pair of Decware MG944s that I need to sell. I am the second owner, but they still look new and sound awesome powered by my Mini Torii. I have the original boxes, but I'd love to sell these locally in the SF Bay area because they are beasts. These are the newer versions w/the plinth style base.

Looking for $1100 cash and carry; non local we'll have to sort out shipping once I pack 'em up. Shoot me a note if you have any questions, and I can also send pics.

Thanks,

Tom

IP Logged
Don W

Re: For Sale: Decware MG944s
Reply #1 - 10/09/11 at 22:54:20

I am the happy new owner of a perfect pair of used MG944s. These  speakers are genius. No worry about base. If I didn't know better I'd swear there was a sub woofer inside them. Currently driving them with a really, really old Denon receiver which was never that good to begin with, and they sound great. Can't wait to hear them with the Mini Torii when it arrives!

Decware: Taboo, CSP2+, Mini-Torii, MG944, ERR, Zen Styx, DSR-II interconnects, DHC-1 power cables. Other: Audeze LCD-3 w/ Q cables, EE Mini-Max DAC Plus, Audio-gd SA-1 DAC, Audio-gd DI-DSP USB to Coaxial converter. Homemade PC with JRiver Media Center.
  IP Logged
Pale Rider
Seasoned Member

Re: For Sale: Decware MG944s
Reply #2 - 10/10/11 at 00:03:29

Congrats! If you got Tom's pair, they're beauties.

1: PS Audio DirectStream | BHK Preamp & Monoblocks | Legacy Audio Aeris
2: MSB Select II | Custom T2 & Mjolnir Carbon CC | Stax SR-009 & 007
3: Lumin A1 | HeadAmp GS-X mk2 |Meze Empyrean & HEDDphone
4. Schiit Vidar | RAAL Requisite SR1a
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print