Send Topic Print
CAYIN CD22 (Read 2600 times)
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

CAYIN CD22
07/09/11 at 21:47:37

Welcome to Greg's never ending closet cleaning sale....Almost forgot to add a really cool cd player(in fact, I'm listening to it right now). It originally sold for $1,700, but I bought it for $1,100 and have kept it ever since. A few flaws ,i.e. it is exceptionally prone to static. if you are walking accross the carpet and then touch it, it sends a hiss through the speakers. So I just place a large brass cone next to it and touch the cone to discharge myself and then I can access the cd player. It never fails, and to me, it is worth the great sound that this player produces. It has either a tube or SS output(i prefer the tubes). The remote is solid aluminum but doesn't function for track skip. The player is selectable for either 'regular' decoding or 24/96 bit decoding(I usually use the latter.). It operates on 220v, and I will supply a stepdown transformer if needed. Wow, a few little issues, you say, and I say yes, but it has kept me from selling all this time in spite of it's faults. First $200 takes it.

FOR ALL MY ITEMS, I CAN SEND PICS, BUT CAN'T SEEM TO DO IT ON THIS SITE. JUST ASK, AND I WILL SEND TO INTERESTED BUYERS.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: CAYIN CD22 SOLD
Reply #1 - 07/20/11 at 15:58:05

CDP IS SOLD

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print