Send Topic Print
Polk X-FM receiver (Read 1519 times)
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Polk X-FM receiver
07/09/11 at 21:31:29

I no longer use my Polk receiver and so decided to let it go along with a few other bits. It comes complete with ant. and works just fine.$150.
 Next item is a SAE parametric eq. I have added a quality switch on the power cord since it has none of it's own. One channel is scratchy and needs cleaning. Works great otherwise.$80.
  Last is a Technics turntable with brand new cartridge and record weight. Model Sl1300. Cartridge is Shure 95ED(paid $90). Maybe 2 hours use. The record weight is made by Bren and is new also(paid $50). I am just cleaning the closet here, so $150 takes it.
 Ok, just one more item,   a Musical Fidelity x10V3(paid $175) .  It has a small amount of noise in the right channel, but you will never hear it unless no music is playing and you have high eff. speakers.$150.
 Thats all folks......Greg

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print