Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/18/24 at 15:12:19 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Classifieds? Selling HDTs... (Read 3793 times)
musgofasa
Seasoned Member

Where is that
monkey? I want to
shoot something!

Classifieds? Selling HDTs...
05/09/11 at 19:51:24

I remember there being a classified section on this site at one time, but I just can't seem to find it today. I am seriously thinking of selling my (modified) HDT speakers. Would anyone be interested? They sound terrific, but I need the money and real estate more than the sound at this time. Thinking of building several other options soon anyway.....

The graveyard is full of important men
musgofasa   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Classifieds? Selling HDTs...
Reply #1 - 05/09/11 at 21:59:11

The Classifieds forum is not too hard to find. . . it's in the "Audio Forums" group, just below "Customer Systems Gallery" --- fourth forum down from the top of that section ("General Discussion and Support" is the first.)

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
musgofasa
Seasoned Member

Where is that
monkey? I want to
shoot something!

Reply #2 - 05/11/11 at 14:08:38

LOL
Thanks Lon,

I know I am already crazy and I am definitely punch drunk from working 20 hours a day for the last week. But I swear to you that wasn't there the other night lol.

I think I need to start drinking Shocked Shocked

The graveyard is full of important men
musgofasa   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 05/11/11 at 14:53:43

No, you need sleep. Trust me, it's better than drinking. Smiley

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
proud_indian
Seasoned Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 05/12/11 at 04:33:31

or go to sleep and dream that you are drinking.............best of both worlds Grin

shreekant

Oppo, hdd,84c, pm6a, cd200, foreplay lll, zbox, bottlehead sex amp, zob, various stuff that make up two systems
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print