Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 09:43:48 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
5.25 inch paper drivers - SOLD (Read 2948 times)
onlywax

5.25 inch paper drivers - SOLD
11/23/10 at 18:21:40

I used these paper drivers before I purchased Fostex based loudspeakers. The tan drivers are Clarion and the Black ones are EAS. Both pairs are 5.25 inch and are marked 4 ohm. They work very well with a single SE84CS. I sold the Fostex based loudspeakers, but held on to these. These drivers are much warmer sounding than the Fostex. The EAS are in excellent condition. One of the Clarions' dust cap is slighty "crunched". It in no way hampers the drivers sound or function. Lots of folks remove the dust caps. I saw no reason to do this.

This is a great way to hear what a single SE84 series amplifier can do until you decide to shell out the big dollars for a much more expensive loudspeaker.

$15 a pair.

Buyer pays shipping charges from CA (94610) via USPS. The drivers will be properly packaged for safe transit. I am not set up for PayPal. Payment via Postal Money Order or Bank/Cashier's check. Email me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com  

Clarion1.JPG
  IP Logged
onlywax

Re: 5.25 inch paper drivers
Reply #1 - 11/23/10 at 18:25:03

Here is a photo of the EAS driver.

Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com

EAS_1.JPG
  IP Logged
onlywax

Re: 5.25 inch paper drivers - 2 pairs
Reply #2 - 03/05/11 at 01:08:30

Both pairs of the 5.25 inch drivers are sold.

I have a pair of brand new, never mounted or used, still in the box, PSB 6 inch drivers. You get the point,  they are new.

$30 each or $50 the pair. Buyer pays shipping charges.

See the PSB ad on this site. More pictures of the PSB drivers are on Audio Asylum in the Classifieds section under "Raw Drivers." Email me if you are interested. Thanks.

Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print