Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 04:10:21 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Original Select for sale - SOLD (Read 2291 times)
onlywax

Original Select for sale - SOLD
09/12/10 at 19:51:31

This is a factory built SE84C "Select" amp. It is in excellent condition and works perfectly as designed. I am the original owner with the original shipping box and manual. This amp is completely original with no mods of any type. In addition to newly installed matched power tubes, included are 2 extra pairs of new, matched, SV83 output tubes, 3 extra 6DJ8 & a 5814 input tube, Sylvania & RCA 5U4GB rectifiers, and 14 feet of Cat-5 cable to use as speaker cables or interconnects. A shorting plug, wire necessary for bridging the amp, and the original power cord will be provided.

The amp was never abused. It was played in a smoke, child, and pet free environment. $450 firm for the amp and all the extras.

Payment via Postal Money Order or Bank/Cashier's Check. I am not set up for PayPal. Buyer pays shipping fees from zip code 94610. The extra tubes and cable will be sent in a second box.

Serious inquiries can email me at Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com. Thanks.

SE84redcedxtras_001.JPG
  IP Logged
onlywax

Re: Original Select for sale - SOLD
Reply #1 - 09/26/10 at 01:14:57

The amp was sold.

I have 140 albums in excellent condition that need new homes. Please see the three ads with the lists of available vinyl. Thanks.

Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print