Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 10:04:49 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More house cleaning by ZYGI (Read 7388 times)
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

More house cleaning by ZYGI
08/30/10 at 22:27:14

These are the "Fugly" speakers many heard for the past two Decfests. Steve didn't want to add another Radial type speaker to the line up, just keeping the ERR's so we decided not to sell them.
We also heard an early version (which is where the name came from) at Ed Shillings (The Horn Shoppe)  place about 3 years back with the Vaughn Audio Carina and with a Decware SE34I using KT77 tubes and both rocked the house. They use a modified Fostex FE126 and the 6 1/2" Radial driver from the "IT" radial speaker system. There is no crossover on either of the two drivers!!!

I'm selling these for $1150.00 via PayPal which includse shipping to the lower 48. I will warranty these for 5 years.

Here is a link to more photos http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u174/deckert-ziegler/Fugly%20speakers/

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Re: More house cleaning by ZYGI
Reply #1 - 04/07/11 at 18:04:22

Bump for anyone who wants to try a hybrid. Moved these around for the last time and now want to offer anyone the chance to make an offer. Just looking to get back production costs. Buyer pays shipping and the warranty on the cabinets is still offered. Can't beat that on a new pair of speakers!
ZYGI

IP Logged
musgofasa
Seasoned Member

Where is that
monkey? I want to
shoot something!

Reply #2 - 05/12/11 at 22:13:57

Hey Bob! Want to trade my HDTs??????

lol

Let me sell them and we will have to talk if you still have them!

The graveyard is full of important men
musgofasa   IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Reply #3 - 05/15/11 at 12:00:59

Hey Robert,

Didn't see this.....Still have them if you sell we can definitely  talk.  Trying to pare down a bit here, running out of room.

Or should I say trying to "pair" down.....

Bob
ZYGI

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print