Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 02:55:37 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ZYGI is cleaning house (Read 4015 times)
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

ZYGI is cleaning house
08/30/10 at 21:53:19

FS  Just like Lon's pair except in white.

These have 100's of hours on them and have been my primary pair of speakers for the past 8 months. These speakers were finished in gloss white and have a few minor imperfections in them. Only it's really hard to see in white Wink. The imperfections made these a "B" stock pair.

If you have any questions please message me or email me at zygi-56@charter.net
Lon has written some things about these speakers on the forums.

Asking $1450.00 via PayPal which will include shipping to the lower 48.

Here is the link to more pictures showing the imperfections...http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u174/deckert-ziegler/IT%20speakers/

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: ZYGI is cleaning house
Reply #1 - 08/30/10 at 22:27:24

What a deal!

These are the best speakers I've ever owned.  I marvel at how they take me deep into the sound.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Re: ZYGI is cleaning house
Reply #2 - 08/31/10 at 00:47:54

Thanks for the kind words Lon,

I have so many pairs of speakers here, its ridiculous!!! When I get ready to install the drivers,  its like standing room only no place for me to stand let alone work.  Steve likes me to take pictures of every speaker that goes out, so I have to rearrange my listening room room so you can see just one pair of speakers........It's maddening to say the least.

I just finished a pair for a guy in Piano maple, they turned out beautiful then I smacked one of them into another speaker and guess what, I have another pair of "B" stock speakers. Smiley (*%$#&)

As with Decware speakers, I book-match or at least slip match the speaker fronts, as I did with the maple pair, so you just can't repair or re-veneer the front of one speaker.

IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

SOLD
Reply #3 - 08/31/10 at 04:27:26

SOLD!!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print