Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 23:08:23 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CSP2 with SE84CS HOLLY S*** (Read 4999 times)
brians7
Verified Member

CSP2 with SE84CS HOLLY S***
08/22/10 at 07:19:12

First off I never listened to my SE84CS with the CSP2 till tonight. I bought a Mini Torii SE because I thought I needed more power. And the Mini Torii it is a great Amp. Being very pleased with both amps. I thought I would sell my VAC preamp and buy a CSP2. I did the CCE mod on my SE84CS.  Hooked up the SE84CS too the CSP2  HOLLY S*** it sounds better than I ever remembered. The CSP2 is bad A**  Brian

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Re: CSP2 with SE84CS HOLY S***
Reply #1 - 08/22/10 at 14:16:44

"Say that CSP2 is a baaad mutha-"

"Shut yo mouth!"

"Talkin' bout CSP2"

"And we can dig it!"

With apologies to Isaac Hayes.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: CSP2 with SE84CS HOLLY S***
Reply #2 - 08/22/10 at 21:34:19

Would have been a killer name for an audio company...

Steve   Smiley

WWW   IP Logged
Juan Antonio

Reply #3 - 08/24/10 at 09:21:21

Well, not exactly but it's not so further from the truth, Steve. It reminds me a recent company of headphone amps called "Schiit". The pronunciation is exactly as "Shit". Even the company jokes about it:

"And yes, that is our name. And yes, it’s pronounced exactly like you think. Shee-tah. It’s a proud German name, host to a long line of audio engineers who slaved away in crumbling Teutonic fortresses as lightning lashed the dark lands outside, working to perfect the best amplification devices in the world . . . Or, well, no. Yep, Schiit is our name, and it’s pronounced exactly like you think. As in “Hey man, that’s some really cool Schiit.” Or, “We like music and Schiit.” And now that we have your attention, can we show you some Schiit?"

http://schiit.com/

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #4 - 08/24/10 at 16:10:49

Hey, that stereo kinda sounds like Shiit!   Or, yea... my stereo sounds like Shiit, I couldn't be happier.

Personally if they plan to market in the USA or Canada I would have changed the name.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Jason

Reply #5 - 08/25/10 at 03:12:11

Nah Steve, they'd fit right in up here north of the 49th, cause that's all I've seen for sale here lately.

Jason

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print