Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 03:02:46 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sony DVP-NC685V SACD Player w/ HAGCLOCK $50.00 obo (Read 2461 times)
Yoda

I ride!

Sony DVP-NC685V SACD Player w/ HAGCLOCK $50.00 obo
07/09/10 at 17:57:14

Sony DVP-NC685V CD, DVD, SACD player w/ the super-regulated Hagerman Technology factory built HAGCLOCK to reduce jitter. $50.00 obo  +  actual shipping.  (the clock alone was $125.oo).

The convenience of a 5 disc multi-format player w/ jitter reduction!

This is the base machine for the DEC-685 player...it does not have the Decware mods, but is a great player w/ the regulated clock mod and I can only imagine it would be fantastic if you were to add the tube output kit from Decware.  

I am the original owner, have the box for shipping.  It is in great cosmetic and full functional shape.  The only caveat is that the remote got put in a box to my new house across the country...I have it and will forward it after I unpack it.

Thanks - Matt

Decware HDT-Alt tuning, Hagtech Cymbals
Hagerman: Chime Gold DAC; Castanet Line Stage; Cornet II, Piccolo, Thorens TD160 w/ Rega Rb300; Oracle Alexandria II TT, Mayware F4 arm w/Soundsmith-Denon dl-103, Yamaha T-1 Tuner
Many fostex experiments....
  IP Logged
Yoda

I ride!

Re: Sony DVP-NC685V SACD Player w/ HAGCLOCK $50.00 obo
Reply #1 - 08/01/10 at 20:12:56

Gone!

Decware HDT-Alt tuning, Hagtech Cymbals
Hagerman: Chime Gold DAC; Castanet Line Stage; Cornet II, Piccolo, Thorens TD160 w/ Rega Rb300; Oracle Alexandria II TT, Mayware F4 arm w/Soundsmith-Denon dl-103, Yamaha T-1 Tuner
Many fostex experiments....
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print