05/04/24 at 23:23:38 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Build Pictures (Read 512 times)
IMP
Ex Member

Build Pictures
06/24/10 at 14:49:48

I am eagerly awaiting the final build and delivery of my new ERR's. I believe they will be the first in the UK possibly even the first in Europe. Quite a few people here are eager to hear them when they arrive. A few have also asked if there are any pictures available of the build stage, cabinet construction, driver installation etc.

Looked around the site and couldn't see anything, is there a possibility of uploading some, would be nice to see similar for other speakers/amps as well.

Also how about a section for customer system pics that might be nice as well.

Cheers

Ian

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Build Pictures
Reply #1 - 06/24/10 at 15:20:03

Congratulations Ian!  I'm excited that the ERRs are making their way to you soon!

I may be hearing the ERRs soon as well, I've been intrigued with them since their announcement.

More Decware in more places!  I know you'll be impressing some lucky listeners!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
IMP
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/24/10 at 15:43:04

I do hope so Lon. It's been a long time since I bought new speakers and although I've spent upwards of $10k on a pair a speakers in the past I have never bought without hearing them first. It will also be a lot more expensive for me that US buyers. By the time I have paid shipping, import duty and customs I wont get much change from $2,500.

A lot to spend on speakers you have never even seen let alone heard. Lips Sealed

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 06/24/10 at 15:51:05

I agree Ian, entirely.

If it gives you food for thought, I offer that I've bought essentially three sets of speakers from Deware "compeltely unheard" and have been very very satisfied with each.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #4 - 06/26/10 at 02:25:23

Ian

Your idea about a customer system gallery is excellent.  I have implemented it and posted some pics of one of my listening rooms.

Thanks for you idea!

https://www.decware.com/cgi-bin/yabb22/YaBB.pl?board=Customers

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
IMP
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 06/30/10 at 16:40:30

Glad you like the idea Steve. I will add mine as soon as the ERR's are in place. Still think it would be nice to get some in progress build pictures as well.

Ian

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print