Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 06:55:05 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Omega Super3 V2 loudspeakers (SOLD) (Read 3864 times)
onlywax

FS: Omega Super3 V2 loudspeakers (SOLD)
01/16/10 at 01:57:07

This pair of Omega Super3 version 2 loudspeakers are finished in Macassar Ebony and are fitted with the 4.5" Fostex FE127ES shielded driver. Per the Owner's Manual the frequency response is 58hz to 20khz, an 8 ohm load, and 94db sensitivity. The Fostex drivers are fully broke in, and are mounted on the "wide baffle." These speakers are the upgraded model with the "R" compound applied to the internal cabinet walls, upgraded wire, and vampire connectors on the rear of the cabinet. They come with the magnetic grills, and the smooth 2" flared port. The speakers & grills are in excellent condition. They were used in a child, pet, and smoke free environment. No scratches, dings, dents, or marks of any type.  The original box, packaging material, and owner's manual are included. The speakers were used with a pair of Decware Selects that are also for sale.

Price reduced (3.10.10) - I am asking $475 or best offer for this pair of Omega loudspeakers.

Shipping will be paid by the buyer. I am located in Northern CA, zip code 94610. Payment via Postal Money Order or Bank/Cashier's Check. I am not set up for PayPal. Serious buyers can feel to e-mail me with questions. Thanks for your time.

Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com

Super_3v2_front_small_1.jpg
  IP Logged
onlywax

Re: FS: Omega Super3 V2 single driver loudspeakers
Reply #1 - 03/10/10 at 20:25:54

Folks, I am not using these loudspeakers and haven't done so for a long time. Someone could use these with the Decware amplifiers and enjoy them as I once did. Of course they can be used with any amplifier, but they were designed to get the best out of low power amps.

Price reduced to $475 the pair or best offer. Thanks.

Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com  

IP Logged
onlywax

Re: FS: Omega Super3 V2 single driver loudspeakers
Reply #2 - 06/08/10 at 22:28:47

The loudspeakers were sold.

My last Decware SE84C "Select" model, with extras, is available for $450.  Please see my ad for that amp here on this site.

Thanks.  

Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print