Send Topic Print
TORII MK II for Sale (Read 7274 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

TORII MK II for Sale
10/18/09 at 22:02:34

I'm placing this ad for a customer who is not on the forum.

1) TORII MK II with $200 stepped attenuator volume control upgrade. Excellent condition.  Black contemporary base.   $1495.00  with a Decware Power Cord (DHC-1) included.

2) CSP2 with $200 stepped attenuator volume control upgrade.  Excellent condition.  Walnut contemporary base.    $695 or best offer.

Tubes that are included: 1) Tori II: tubes included: Matched Quad JJ KT88s; 2 West OA3s; 2 Sovtek 5Y3GTs; 2 6N1P (driver tubes) (all from original sale to me.. 2) CSP2: only 5Y3GT included.

You may contact the seller, Art Safir, directly at arthursolomonsafir@mac.com

The TORII MK II amplifier has been shipped to Decware for the CCE mod which is included in the price.  Decware will ship this amp to the buyer at the buyer's expense.  The lifetime warranty will be transferred to the buyer.

WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: TORII MK II for Sale
Reply #1 - 11/24/09 at 18:31:09

The deal has been sweetened on the TORII MK II.  See post above.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
nsj
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/04/09 at 21:47:36

Steve,

I have consumated the deal with Art.

Thanks,

NSJ

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 12/04/09 at 21:57:30

NSJ,

Good move. You're on the way!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
nsj
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 12/05/09 at 01:07:30

Lon,

I'm very excited. Finding a good used Torii Mk2 made the whole thing come together. The fact that it is in Steve's hands and comes with a transferable lifetime warranty just took away any and all hesitation on my part!

IP Logged
mike_gagne
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 12/05/09 at 04:42:03

I have to weigh in here....... I just cant stand it. I bought one of the last MarkIIs also and built a set of HDTs and havent listened to it yet. Its a Xmas surprise for my wife with a new entertainment center and I can hardly stand the suspense. you guys are making me crazy with these posts.......guess its my own fault-sort of. I am sure I will be effusive when the thing happens....... ah patience. Thanks all!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #6 - 12/05/09 at 05:10:32

JUST THREE WEEKS TO GO!

You can do it!

:D

You're going to be very happy.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print