Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 06:13:18 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Omega Super3 V2 single driver Loudspeakers (Read 3277 times)
onlywax

FS: Omega Super3 V2 single driver Loudspeakers
07/06/09 at 20:01:57

These Omega Super3 version 2 loudspeakers are finished in Macassar Ebony and are fitted with the 4.5" Fostex FE127ES shielded driver. The frequency response is 58hz to 20khz, 8 ohm load, 94db sensitivity. Fostex drivers are fully broke in, and are mounted on the "wide baffle." These speakers are the upgraded model with the "R" compound applied to the internal cabinet walls, upgraded wire, and vampire connectors on the rear of the cabinet. They come with the magnetic grills, and the smooth 2" flared port. The speakers & grills are in excellent condition. They were used in a child, pet, and smoke free environment. No scratches, dings, dents, or marks of any type.  The original box, packaging material, and owner's manual are included. The speakers were used with a pair of Decware Selects that are also for sale.

Original price of the Super3 version 2 was $749. I am asking $499 or best offer for this pair of Omega loudspeakers.

If you are reading this see my latest post with a picture of the loudspeaker. This site will only accept a small photo.

Shipping will be paid by the buyer. I am located in Northern CA. I am not set up for PayPal. Serious buyers can feel to e-mail me with questions. Thanks for your time.

vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print