Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 00:57:12 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My dear lady friend... (Read 3349 times)
Jet-Lee
Seasoned Member

My dear lady friend...
05/27/09 at 02:04:47

A very close friend of mine, Julie, is in need of a new heart. I love her to death. She has two kids who love her very much, and a very big family. She has some infection in her heart that she's fought off once already, barely. It's come around a second time and this time it ain't going away.

If you're religious, I ask for your prayers. If not, I ask you pray/worship/sing to whoever/whatever it is you do, if at all. Some prayer is more than none, and greatly appreciated.

I haven't prayed for anyone since my father died 12 years ago, but I found myself praying, and crying, after work today when I found out. Yes I cried, I'm not afraid to admit it; that's how close of a friend she is to me.

Please keep any sarcasm and hate to yourself.

Thank you.
Lee

WWW e3_wizard jetleeamc   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: My dear lady friend...
Reply #1 - 05/27/09 at 09:46:21

Jet, thanks for sharing.  I hope all works out for the best for her and her family.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
swimfanbass
Ex Member

Re: My dear lady friend...
Reply #2 - 05/29/09 at 10:39:24

well thats pretty bad Cry. i know what living in fear and with a damage body "really" means. maybe they can put her on some super bug killer juice and burn that stuff outta there. i had the same thing but my eyes.... so imagine that. Undecided

sadly its pretty much 2 late for us today because we were born to early.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print