04/29/24 at 11:04:09 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New PICS wo in s-10 (Read 3336 times)
speakerfreak7
Ex Member

New PICS wo in s-10
09/16/06 at 02:43:16

well here are some pics of my 36x24 wo finally finished. i used the extra space that was left on the sides to install 6.5" kicker coaxials to get some sound from the back for better imaging. I have all 4 6.5s in the schematic plan and it really makes a difference. before i hooked up that way the speaker right behind me was blaring in my ears and i could barely hear the right side ones. then after i put them in the schematic plan i couldn't even tell where exactly the sound was coming from. the sound was arriving at my ears at the same time! it made a big difference.

now i just need to get my amps screwed to the top of the box and i should be finished. well tell me what u think.

IP Logged
Hellion
Ex Member

Re: New PICS wo in s-10
Reply #1 - 09/23/06 at 01:34:18

looks great Cheesy  I personally like appolstered subs in cars.  You know, foam padding with evenly spaced bolts and decorative covers.  Wish I had pics of a build I did in last sept.  6th order with rectangular vents actually became the lower portion of the rear seat.  Kinda uncomfortable, and no seatbelts, but looked great.  his girl got a good vibe from the box  :P

P.S. nice door panel bass trap with the flat basketball!! Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print