Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 06:31:43 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale:  SV83S Monoblocks (Read 3192 times)
jeffr1966
Ex Member

For Sale:  SV83S Monoblocks
08/29/06 at 18:14:40

OK, my AudiogoN auction featured no bids so I will offer these here.  You are welcome to check my feedback on AudiogoN (jrinkerptdnet) and eBay (glacier1998).  If the amps do not sell here in a week or two, I will post them on eBay.

Steve Deckert's former top-line best amps, no longer manufactured. The Signature monos feature the C-core transformers. They are rated at only 2.5 to 5w/ch (switchable) into 8ohms but they have driven speakers rated to 89db. Detailed, with excellent soundstaging and bass.

The SV83 tubes are essentially new with maybe 100hrs. I will include the original 6 SV83's as well. The Golden Dragon 5U4G's are the original. Replacements are about $20ea but they should have plenty of life.  Physically, the amps look nearly new to my eyes but "mint" is very subjective so I will leave it at that.

I purchased these amps used and sent them to Steve in April 2006 to repair a loose transformer.  He checked the amps over and this is also when the new SV83's were installed.

Read Steve's complete amp info on the link below:

https://www.decware.com/Monoblocks/zmono.htm

Amps ship in 3 boxes (one for each amp and one for the tubes). The Skylan amplifier bases pictured in the web-link are options from Decware and are NOT included (I never purchased them).

List price was $2500/pr and I am asking $1150/pr.  Paypal users please add 3% to final price. Local buyers are welcome to audtion the amps in NE PA (18360).

You can contact me here on the Decware site or preferrably direct at glacier_1998@yahoo.com

Pics are available on request.

Thanks for looking!

Jeff Rinker

IP Logged
Rap
Ex Member

Re: For Sale:  SV83S Monoblocks
Reply #1 - 08/30/06 at 00:09:07

That is an amazing offer. Itīs almost the same I payed for 2 used selects Sad Wish I had the $$$ Well best of luck with them, hope someone here has an eye for a bargain Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print