04/26/24 at 12:35:09 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SOLOBARIC 10" KICKER (Read 4870 times)
dalfe5
Ex Member

SOLOBARIC 10" KICKER
08/14/06 at 19:53:53

i feel this has been answered here before but i tried a search and couldn't find the answer.  thought i would post because some of you have been on here awhile and might know the answer off the top of your head.  i have an older model kicker solobaric 10 (round0 that i thought about putting in my DB10.  does anyone know if this has been used or if it will work ok?  i have a jl audio 10w3 in the box now (i have a pair).

IP Logged
J_Rock
Ex Member

Re: SOLOBARIC 10" KICKER
Reply #1 - 08/14/06 at 22:58:54

With it being round and a ten incher- YES!

Just try it in your current box, I would bet the kicker has a smaller cutout necessary then the JL's, so it should drop right in.

IP Logged
dalfe5
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/17/06 at 21:02:37

changed my mind about the older kicker.  just bought two new S10l7 square kicker subs and two new amps to fedd them about 350 watts.  gonna build a new insert for my current DB10 and retune it and see how it sounds.  still thinking about the new box that was posted on here the other day.  bet it would rock pretty good too.

IP Logged
dalfe5
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/24/06 at 18:47:44

just read my last post.  kan't yoo tale i is duh  spaleing champ? anyway, put one of the new KICKER S10L7 subs in my DB.  WOW WOW WOW (or rather BAM BAM BAM).  that bad boy rocks.  have not tuned it yet. left it where i had it for the JL 10W3D2.  not tuned and an air leak and it blows away the JL.  the JL's are great but this KICKER kicks it.  i hope when i seal it up and retune it it will be even better.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print