Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/23/24 at 18:08:00 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Torii Jr V2  thru 300+ hours  #2 (Read 730 times)
JMeader

New Torii Jr V2  thru 300+ hours  #2
03/30/23 at 19:35:19

This amp with speakers capable of great center stage and quality source material OMG  the synergistic result is outstanding.

At 300 hours plus the amp brings sounds you have missed before, they are not dramatic, they are not in your face, but with a quite room and the time to just sit and lesson they come through and the smile on your face just grows.  You want to go and find friends to share this new level of enjoyment with - it is that good.

Even internet HD streaming music sounds wonderful.

The biggest question I have now is for those who have already been here, is there a next????

I thought I was up for a new DAC maybe even a better sub, but screwing up what I now have may not be worth the risk.

For all of you still waiting on the LIST       It Is Worth It

Enjoying the Music

CD's Digitized via Exact Copy
Music Files read by Audirvana Studio
on Win10 PC
Sent to Pontus 2 12th -1 via USB
out XLR to Schiit Frya S PreAmp
Torii Jr V2
to fully updated 1987 La Scala's
  IP Logged
bramar
Ex Member

Re: New Torii Jr V2  thru 300+ hours  #2
Reply #1 - 03/30/23 at 21:21:57

JMeader, fantastic! It’s exciting to know of yet another who is happy as a screwed pig.

Worth the wait indeed. After waiting 15 months for the Torii MK 5 and purchasing a great used pair of HR-1’s from another forum member, I’m realizing more and more everyday how I’ve fixed my massive prior mistake of a fleawatt Taboo MK 4 and 6.5” single driver Omega towers….never again.

Brad

IP Logged
JMeader

Re: New Torii Jr V2  thru 300+ hours  #2
Reply #2 - 03/31/23 at 01:10:39

Brad sorry for your experience, obviously mine is different.

I first went the surround route with 5 speakers and then to 7 with two ceiling speakers. Did it work yes, did it sound good yes in my opinion, but was to intense for me as my choice is more listening to music versus movies.

Life sometimes sucks and yes I have had many of those times.

The good news is you have a lot of options with great equipment from other providers. I truly believe people who enjoy our hobby, rabbit hole, etc have the most "Great" options to pursue we have ever had.

New technology such as DSP and computer design all the way down to the frame holding drivers has made great leaps forward. I myself like three way horn design where as most speakers are two way with or without horns. If I was to start over I would probably go the way of two way bookshelf speakers with a dual subs.

Oh well I am very happy with my system finally and get just get to listen to the music

Take care and find some happiness with a new system

CD's Digitized via Exact Copy
Music Files read by Audirvana Studio
on Win10 PC
Sent to Pontus 2 12th -1 via USB
out XLR to Schiit Frya S PreAmp
Torii Jr V2
to fully updated 1987 La Scala's
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print