Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/20/24 at 10:36:08 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Official Winter 2023 Decware Reference Playlist. (Read 2541 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Official Winter 2023 Decware Reference Playlist.
03/13/23 at 04:07:47

So far this winter I have put together a rather off the wall playlist to demo our gear with.  Each week something would strike me and I would add it to the Tim list.  Tim is a long time audio buddy who I get together with often to listen so if it goes on the Tim list you know it sounded good in my room.  

Enjoy

tim.csv

you can download it from my google drive linked below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i87vB2FTJs7s8AoHQAyoAGIJ_hJNtSVc/view?usp=shari...

WWW   IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Re: Official Winter 2023 Decware Reference Playlist.
Reply #1 - 03/13/23 at 05:43:02

Awesome, thanks for sharing Steve!

I’ve listened to some of these tracks courtesy of your YouTube clips and are also on my playlist but there are a lot more that I’m not familiar with and I’ll be checking out these tracks this week! Perfect timing too, as I emerge from a 10 day hiatus from critical listening.

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 03/13/23 at 13:44:51

Definitely going to look for these on the next visit with Willie. I have a couple now.

John

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
ChJKy (Chris)
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 03/14/23 at 13:52:23

Steve, that is an awesome list. There are many tracks there that I am a big fan of and many that I will add to my playlist.

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #4 - 03/15/23 at 02:05:26

Quote:
10 day hiatus from critical listening.

Not to hijack my own thread, but try a 10 day hiatus without sound.  Wear earplugs for 10 days and nights.  Then warm up your stereo for at least two hours and listen to your favorite tracks without the earplugs and see what happens.

This would be a great playlist to do that with.

WWW   IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 03/15/23 at 02:49:20

lol Steve!

I’m halfway done with the playlist—loving it. Standouts include both tracks by markusphilippe and Dean Peer.

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
bramar
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/15/23 at 03:24:39

“…. Then warm up your stereo for at least two hours and listen to your favorite tracks without the earplugs and see what happens.”

cream between the ears!

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #7 - 03/15/23 at 18:30:43

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the list.  I have found most of them on Qobuz and have downloaded the first 2/3s.

Very different than my usual playlists, and I enjoy stretching outside my standard bandwidth.

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Mannytheseacow
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/15/23 at 22:22:21

There is a "Decware Tim" playlist on Qobuz.  I found it in a search of public playlists.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #9 - 03/15/23 at 22:44:00

Quote:
There is a "Decware Tim" playlist on Qobuz.  I found it in a search of public playlists

Thanks for sharing that—brilliant! It will save me the trouble to type and search, which is a pain when going through a long playlist.

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #10 - 03/16/23 at 00:12:04

I considered doing the same thing on Qobuz once I finished Steve's list, but it sounds like someone beat me to it.  Great minds thinking alike Smiley

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #11 - 03/16/23 at 01:10:46

As a followup to public Qobuz playlists, does anyone know how to search and find "Decware Tim?"

I found someone sharing a playlist, and it looked the this:  

https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/1784198

That worked, but do we need a playlist number for Decware Tim?

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #12 - 03/16/23 at 01:22:05

Tony, just added the playlist and listening right now. Your link took me to another public list though. I’ve taken screenshots of what I found vs what your link took me to—hope this helps!

IP Logged
Mannytheseacow
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 03/16/23 at 01:49:06

Tony, I just entered “Decware Tim” into the search box in Qobuz on my phone and filtered by playlist (slide past top results, artists, albums, tracks, and select playlists). It was the fourth result.

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #14 - 03/16/23 at 02:40:58

The Tim.csv file can be used with https://soundiiz.com to import this list into any streaming service.

WWW   IP Logged
LiquidBlue

Reply #15 - 03/16/23 at 03:06:33

I checked Tidal and didn't see it posted yet, so I've uploaded it. Five tracks were unavailable.
Decware Winter 2023 Reference Playlist
https://tidal.com/browse/playlist/91fd2656-662b-4445-9e2d-9ac40f6ebb9c

Mofi Ultradeck w/ Hana ML>Sutherland Insight>Eversolo DMP-A6>CSP3-A>SE84UFO25>Energy Veritas>REL T7i
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print