04/20/24 at 08:03:32 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Decware at Axpona (Read 9038 times)
Matchstikman
Seasoned Member

Re: Decware at Axpona
Reply #50 - 04/19/23 at 18:29:15

I'm interested in attending AXPONA next year.

What is the price tag for this show?
Do I need to be a vendor or someone established in audio?  Can I just be a guy off the street?
How does the process work?  Do I get my tag and then run amok?

IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Reply #51 - 04/19/23 at 18:35:30

$30 I think.    Bought my ticket so long ago I do t remember.   Open to the public.  Run amok.

i7 Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana 3.5, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, DIY Big Betsy and Crystal 10 Open Baffle Speakers
  IP Logged
Showme
Seasoned Member

Reply #52 - 04/20/23 at 22:20:52

Tom, thanks for the playlist. I have it playing now. Lots of new to me music to listen to. I have one of your earlier endeavors saved as well.

IP Logged
Palomino
Seasoned Member

Reply #53 - 04/20/23 at 22:30:27

You are welcome.  I wish there was a way to export the song list - or even better - translate a playlist from Tidal to other streaming services.  

Steve Guttenberg published his youtube review of the show.  I was hoping for a tip of the hat to the Wathen room but no such luck.

We did have some overlap in the rooms we liked so that was good to hear.

i7 Mac Mini with LPSU/SSD running Audirvana 3.5, Uptone Audio Regen on LPSU, Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, Ven Haus DIY Silver ICs, 25th Ann. Zen, PS Audio P5 Power Supply, PS Audio Power Cords, GR Research Speaker Wire, DIY Big Betsy and Crystal 10 Open Baffle Speakers
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #54 - 04/21/23 at 07:04:15

Tom,

There is a way to convert a playlist from one streaming platform to another.  I did it years ago and it worked very but it wasn’t totally foolproof.  If I remember correctly… There was a minor glitch where a few songs weren’t able to transfer over.

Check out Soundiiz.com

https://soundiiz.com/

Give it a try and let us know how you make out.

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print