Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/25/24 at 02:11:03 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brisbane, Australia Decware Owners (Read 1223 times)
Morph
Verified Member

Brisbane, Australia Decware Owners
01/30/23 at 01:12:13

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if there are any Brisbane owners of Decware amps here on the forums?  I was chatting with a fine gentleman who was the lucky owner of a SE84UFO25 on marketplace chat but stupidly lost he details when I sold the item and deleted the thread!

I would love to hear a Decware amp on my current system.  I have a pair of Paradigm bookshelf speakers I am considering selling but I also wonder that they might be a good match for a Decware amp, being 93dB  sensitivity and would love to know before I sold them.  It would be amazing to organise a listening session.

I have a Zen Mystery amp on order but at last check I'm still on page 8.  

Thanks in advance

IP Logged
Weal
Verified Member

Re: Brisbane, Australia Decware Owners
Reply #1 - 10/04/23 at 17:02:53

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, I'm not aware of any specific information or product associated with the term "SE84UFO25." It's possible that it may refer to a product, model number, or code that has been introduced or released after my knowledge cutoff.

To obtain accurate and up-to-date information about "SE84UFO25," I recommend conducting an online search using the specific term or referring to relevant product documentation, manufacturer's websites, or other reliable sources that may provide information about the product or its context.

IP Logged
kathrynbower
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 10/20/23 at 08:08:14

Can you recommend any specific websites or audio-related groups on social media? Thanks in advance.

IP Logged
hazelwiegand
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 11/13/23 at 07:42:48

The term SE84UFO25 is also quite new to me. I think quite a few people don't know about it. Maybe you remembered the wrong code.

WWW   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #4 - 11/13/23 at 09:31:22

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print