Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 13:43:45 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Beware (Read 902 times)
thevinoman

Beware
01/27/23 at 13:27:55

I was messaged in the last few days by a person named "Kai" on this forum who told me someone they knew had a CSP325 for sale, and they provided the email address of this other person.  The other persons name was Elan Dyami.  I did send an email to this person and asked a few questions regarding build date, unit specifics and a copy of the receipt (if possible).  I have been given the runaround about all of my questions, and both of these people have since disappeared.  FYI

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Re: Beware
Reply #1 - 01/27/23 at 14:35:58

Vino - Thanks for keeping your eyes and ears open, lot's of dodgy types out now days. I hope you land the preamp you are looking for, I am certain that you will. Patience seems to be the name o' the game nowdays. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 01/27/23 at 18:53:23

Vino—Thanks for the heads-up and good luck with your search!

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #3 - 01/28/23 at 02:09:52

Yes, I saw a couple of posts from Kai that looked a little funny. Donnie, our vigilant moderator would normally be deleting accts like that, but he's been MIA for a while.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print