Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/25/24 at 15:00:28 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Questions on Dedicated Circuit/s (Read 19510 times)
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Re: Questions on Dedicated Circuit/s
Reply #100 - 02/14/23 at 12:32:16

I liked that singing pig saying also. Gave me a chuckle. It does apply from this point of view.

What I don't get is making good EMF to combat bad EMF? You want good EMF spend more time outdoors. EMF gadgets remind me of Cryogenic copper that gives piece of mind but not much else.

On a plus note Amazon does have a EMF meter with free returns Smiley

John

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
Sean
Seasoned Member

Reply #101 - 02/14/23 at 16:00:44

Quote:
While we have veered onto this topic. I encourage everyone to ground themselves. During the summer I'm bare foot outside all summer. I even weed wack in bare feet (I'm not recommending this!). Wearing shoes and not coming in contact with the earth deprives us of releasing excess charge that we would normally send to ground. During the winter is even worse.

At my request my wife and I got married bare foot outside under a tree. We're still together, so if anything it didn't have a 'negative' effect. I like to be barefoot as much as possible except winter time.

Technics 1210G, AT OC9III, Cinemag 1254 SUT, ZP3, CSP2+, SE84UFO, Tekton Pendragon

Schiit Bifrost, Mac Mini, Roon
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #102 - 02/14/23 at 16:49:56

Boy, this thread is reminding me of where I used to work. Atop a mountain inside a microwave building/transmitter! If not there, I was often in a telephone central office building with more wiring and electrical fields than I can possibly explain. Literally surrounded by mountains of live wire all doing different things with different types of electronics. Yup, it did enter my mind often that NONE of this was healthy. It was like being a character in Tron. Remember Tron? Yah, but we didn't have the neat cars and stuff.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #103 - 02/15/23 at 10:42:43

I had a life long friend who very seldom wore shoes. We always teased her about it. She had one of the most pleasant personalities but could be a little vixen at times. She was definitely unique and stood out among my circle of friends. She passed a little over a year ago. I often think of her and miss her presence.

GS may be on to something with our need to being earth grounded.

John

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #104 - 03/12/23 at 18:21:55

Sorry for not coming in earlier Dom. I must have deleted a notification for this thread, so stopped getting them.

I am no expert on electronic pollution, but have had some experience with it. I first noticed the problem for me personally when I was pretty ill, so sensitized. I was taking classes in a Five Elements diagnosis and healing method called Hoshindo. It is an ancient tradition, likely pre-acupuncture, where you use the stinger of the honeybee held in tweezers and tap meridian points rather than needling. For most work, one can get up to 20 (or more) taps from one stinger, so not much sensation... not like a sting. Each tap leaves a minuscule amount of venom near the skin surface, activating the point, in part by stimulating the body's histamine response to foreign proteins in the venom. Useful with meridian therapy, the little reaction lasts about a day.... Also there are medicinal agents in the venom that are anti-inflammatory, reduce calcifications, support brain healing, etc, that oddly seem functional in symptom resolution similarly to relatively high doses of the same things in more allopathic oriented medicine. And it is used to generally awaken muscular, or nerve, or organ function by increasing circulatory functions beyond meridian balancing.

I got into it because the woman who became my teacher and friend was developing a good following from having helped people with chronic imbalances which western medicine could not solve, long term chronic Lyme disease being one of those. After being made vulnerable with damages from a car wreck, in combination with (undiagnosed at the time) Lyme taking off in my weakened state, I got and stayed ill and in severe pain for a very long time. Lyme is opportunistic and stealth, and good at messing the host up in all kinds of ways. And in my case, along with constant pain we had associated mainly with the wreck for years, the combination was literally killing me. With Hoshindo, I pretty quickly felt improved, including some things this thread's turn toward EMF/RF mitigation point to... Feeling more grounded, the balancing from treatment apparently overrode some of the wild energy of long chronic pain and associated organ imbalances and healing impediments, while also slowly helping resolve sensitivity to less than good food, air, water, drugs, etc, including as it turned out... EMF and RF.

At the time I was developing a healing method of working on all systems at once as a means to help people actually shift habituated patterns... all systems balanced together in one treatment supported real and lasting change...not falling back into the "comfort" of habituation as easily. So Hoshindo was attractive as an addition to this method and I joined a small group of students to learn it. Though still highly compromised myself, since I had been working on my teacher with my methods, as she worked on me with hers, she trusted my abilities and sensibilities. So luckily, along with our healing sessions working together on each other, she was supportive of my taking her class even though I could only attend classes half days due to my disabilities and illness from long-term wreck damage, chronic Lyme and associated maladies.

Long preamble, but I struggled to get through the end of the morning sessions, starting out each day feeling relatively well, and ending with brain fog, fatigue, irritability... I would leave dizzy and weak... out of balance. One day I got home and almost passed out walking in the front door. Luckily my wife was there helping me get stable enough not to hit the brick floor. In the sort of dreamy state of passing out, I had a perfect vision of the power line running right outside my teacher's waiting room windows where we held lecture classes.

So I was talking with a MD friend who had been exploring EMF and RF some, and he had a measuring kit he loaned me. One tool I measured with was a Stetzerizer meter. At the time they were a pretty widely used (in these small circles), I am thinking an earlier available system similar to what the Greenwave turns out to be. Both filter dirty electricity in the power lines. So the meters measure our AC system, specifically wires and outlets, and plugin units filter that noise. This, in turn, is supposed to reduce the EMF fundamentals and harmonics that radiate off our electronic house parts and wires into our living environments, including powered motors, power-supplies, etc. My teacher's class space was part of a medical center with lots of practitioners, so lots of noisy computers, wifi, fluorescent lights, refrigerators, etc. It measured "off the charts" for dirty electricity with the plugin Stetzerizer meter.

I also checked the "air" space with a Trimeter, which is not just from what we generally associate with EMF/RF, like wifi, etc, but also bleed off power lines, wiring, transformers, etc. becoming makers, conductors and radiators of electronic noise that we tend to grow accustomed to and resonate with. With the Trimeter, the EMF/RF levels were high enough that some northern European studies associated these levels with childhood leukemia. I have not looked in quite a while, but these were places where realer studies less biased by corporate influence have been done, so good for those of us who have found symptomatic issues with electronic pollution, and wondered why.

These are way higher frequencies than the core energy of the earth's actual magnetic resonance, or the Schumann Resonance, the fundamental of the space between the earth surface and ionosphere... So the fundamental frequencies we are genetically programed by, grounded by, relaxed by, healed by, are being overwhelmed by these electronic frequencies we have become dependent on. Our "natural earth frequencies" are roughly 5-8 Hz, so when we inadvertently entrain/resonate with the more and more dominating frequencies from 60 Hz with house power, all its harmonics, and on up to microwave frequencies filling our spaces, it is not surprising that this confuses and agitates the electrical systems of our bodies.

Next Hoshin class, I went in early and plugged in an EarthCalm and a few Stetzerizer filters I had ordered to try in our house. No one but me and my teacher knew, and I thought the class felt notably better, less agitated, calmer/more grounded, less tiring... As we were winding up the class, without any indication of having done anything unusual, I snuck out a comment like: "nice class," which led to others agreeing and the conversation shifted to trying to identify why we seemed easier and more comfortable... what felt different after the class, hoping maybe we could figure out how to cultivate that. Somewhat subtle, but others pretty much described what I thought I was noticing but had not told them. Common comments were, more calm, more cognizant, less agitated, and interestingly, more than one felt like the air felt a little wet and cool, calming. Finally showing them the devices I had snuck in, the consensus was to keep some for the room.

Now this was sensitive folks, but was an interesting "test" about noticing something only by mitigating it. As I understand it, the filters make a lot of sense, caps and resistors smoothing electronic noise. So that is one part. Then Earth Calm and others seem to be more about supporting less association/entrainment with unhealthy agitating frequencies by providing another source of healthy frequencies for us to entrain with more easily. So it seems the reason the Schumann Resonance and similar are used for mitigating electro-toxicity, in theory, is not that these devices clean EMF/RF from the air. More... it seems they provide our environment with more of the earth resonance frequencies we were created with... and our healing and grounding "earth frequencies" stronger, they allow us to more easily entrain with the ever-present, but overwhelmed, resonant earth frequencies we evolved to thrive with. By entraining with our grounding frequencies more, we are less impacted by agitating man-made frequencies. At the same time, more "grounded," our personal body/mind electronic system can more easily relax and function more healthfully... part of which, presumably, more easily draining off (grounding) the agitating frequencies of electronic pollution.

I got onto this first with a Kemp Schumann resonator a long time ago, helping clarify my audio, but also feeling better with it on. So to me, associations with audio and health eventually had to merge, as this thread turn is implying... and why not! Electro noise and many other frequencies in excess (for us) are agitating to sound gear and to us!

Dom, I am not clear on the Earth Calm/Blushield potential conflicts. I am just comparatively energetically sensitive, as was my wife. And testing our old Earth Calm system with the newer Blushield, individually and together, we felt better with just the Blushield.  EDIT: I should say that the EarthCalm system we had was an older version than now, maybe 10 years old? I have not investigated the newer ones, or know how they compare.

Another worth-a-look toolset. When we were looking to put in solar, at the time EMF/RF and dirty electricity appeared to me to be a real issue with inverters. But before putting that on the back burner, I was looking into this company for whole house energy cleaning:

https://saticshield.com/products/

Still interested, but for now, my Stetzerizer and BlueShield, along with an adobe house (not good for wifi) and using all ethernet for the net (no wifi), I am doing pretty well. But thanks for the reminder... I need to try one of these units or similar.

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845, Torii IV>Omega S-A-H-O monitors/SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs-DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker-SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet
  IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #105 - 03/12/23 at 18:55:38

Good for you will. Glad to hear you found some relief from Lyme disease! I had a bout with lyme 6 years ago. Had the bulls eye on my left calf, was diagnosed and treated in short order. The mark on my calf went away in no time. Some times when my joints bother me the thought comes to mind of lyme disease.
For me, it seems staying active keeps aches and pains at bay and elevates mood.

John

IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #106 - 03/12/23 at 19:33:21

Thanks John. Lucky you. By then, Lyme was less denied, more studied, and diagnosed more. And a short hit of antibiotics was showing to usually be effective for early stage Lyme. My sister lives in Wisconsin in an area that is something like second in incidence to the Lyme, CT area, so lots of Lyme. And I think I recall them saying, if caught right away, one antibiotic dose can get it. So they keep Amoxicillin or whichever is the preferred antibiotic these days in the house.

I agree. Careful aerobic exercise seems to be beneficial in many, many ways.

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845, Torii IV>Omega S-A-H-O monitors/SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs-DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker-SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet
  IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #107 - 03/13/23 at 13:34:05

Geezers will, my bout with lyme disease was more like 13 years ago! We were burning wood back then to heat the house. I enjoyed the consistency of warmth but not the work involved. We quit burning wood in 2013 after heating the house for 5 years. It was about in the middle of that time when a tic(I think) got me. Never saw the bite but brushed one off while splitting wood in the side yard. We also have a herd of deer living at the bottom of our property. When the bullseye developed it took a few days to figure that a doctor visit was in order. By the time the appointment came the mark started to fade. The doctor subscribed a stong antibiotic for ten days. Time is shortened with age....

A good diet is also essential for quality living. It took 55 years before one was developed that fit my bodie's preference. Mother don't always know what is best. Especially with cross cultural unions.

John

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print