Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 17:07:16 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Large order, and shipment of components. (Read 1088 times)
Bluemage
Seasoned Member

Large order, and shipment of components.
12/09/22 at 19:31:20

I have a larger order in, and one of my items finally hit the bench (ZLC). I'm just wondering if all of the items will bill and then ship when they're completed, or if Decware bills and ships items out on their own as they're completed?

I was hoping for one unified shipment, as all the components will be used together.

Thanks for any info from Decware vets!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Large order, and shipment of components.
Reply #1 - 12/09/22 at 20:00:52

Secondhand knowledge seems to indicate there will be separate shipments--it may be that contacting Sarah may be best to get an answer and express this wish.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Bluemage
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 12/09/22 at 20:04:52

Thanks, Lon. I sent her an email a couple days back, but I figured she's pretty busy this time of year.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 12/09/22 at 20:06:49

Hopefully you'll hear back soon. It sometimes takes a few days, infrequently a bit more, but I do almost always hear back.

And if not, a followup email may jog a memory to respond perhaps.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Bluemage
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 12/10/22 at 02:28:44

Right on, thanks again.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print