Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 01:48:55 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Does anyone get replies from Decware inquiries? (Read 1836 times)
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Does anyone get replies from Decware inquiries?
11/21/22 at 04:58:02

Just  a general question.
I have sent numerous emails to Decware with zero replies.

What is other people experience?

That is emails spending over a 12 months period.

Thanks,

a.
a.

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Quad mono 303 (x2) + 33 + FM3.
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Thorens TD160 MKII + SME III tonearm. Ortophon OM10.
Oppo CD/DVD.
Celestion Ditton 66 studio.
Lii F15 in Betsy type OB.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
Veronica
Verified Member

Re: Does anyone get replies from Decware inquiries?
Reply #1 - 11/21/22 at 18:13:24

I apologize if you haven't received a response. Please give our office a call today at (309)822-5255, so we can better assist you with your inquiry.

Thanks,
Veronica

IP Logged
Kahuna Jack
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 11/21/22 at 18:39:19

guess Im lucky? they've responded to the few emails I have ever sent and they have picked up the phone every time I have called, even when Sarah was out to lunch someone else picked up the phone.

IP Logged
EdwardT
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 11/21/22 at 18:45:25

Both Steve and Sarah replied to my various emails, always gracious and timely replies. Check your spam settings?

IP Logged
Coyote
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 12/15/22 at 02:51:09

I think I should update this thread so it can be closed.
Yes I always got replies from Steve.
Sarah actually replied to my emails earlier this month so maybe they were not reaching her before.

Does not matter, Decware came in over and above as usual Smiley

Of course being in contact with Sarah meant that I could not resist doing some upgrades so I went with upgrading the wood base, level 2 anniversary mod and since I could not decide on the knobs I ordered a woody and an extra cream chicken head!

I think I am in the low forty's, so reeeaaal close now! Smiley

Cheers,

a.

My modest system:
SE84UFO2.(2).
Quad mono 303 (x2) + 33 + FM3.
Marantz 2235.
Schiit Mani.
Technic SL23.
Thorens TD160 MKII + SME III tonearm. Ortophon OM10.
Oppo CD/DVD.
Celestion Ditton 66 studio.
Lii F15 in Betsy type OB.
ATAUDIO 12TC Pure OCC.
  IP Logged
Danny Boy
Verified Member

"You spent how
much?"

Reply #5 - 01/08/23 at 02:29:22

I can tell you I received a call from Steve personally about a month ago when one of my tubes started making noise. Coincidentally, I had just hooked-up a new pair of Klipsch Heresy IV's the previous weekend. When I heard the noise coming from the left channel, I flipped out. I immediately called Decware in a panic, and when Steve called the next day, he was in no hurry to get me off of the phone. He took his time and spoke to this new-to-tube-problems guy until I felt better and reassured. Turns out it was a noisy output tube, and I had actually fixed the problem myself before he called by swapping the tubes. Noise gone, and it didn't hurt my Hersey's. I'm still on the trial period with them, and I thought... well, you know.

I'm sure they are extremely busy, but give it time, they will respond. I was so impressed with the personal phone call, I still can't believe it. Steve is in huge demand, but he made time to call me within 36 hours. This experience with Steve goes a long way with me and brought me to the forum. Long time lurker, first time posting.  [smiley=simp48.gif]

Decware UFO2 / Rega P6 with Ania cartridge / Lehmann Audio Black Cube SE II phono pre-amp / All Kimber cabling / Klipsch Heresy IV
  IP Logged
Tooppy
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 01/08/23 at 10:05:37

After recieving my amp, a month passed, which is the returning period in case you dislike the product, I had a mail from Steve asking if everything was ok. We had a few exchanges on minor subjects to adjust my listening to the best it can be.
Tell me who else is doing this in the business !
Also, I asked Sarah for some document I hag thrown, compulsive keyboard matter, and it took her a while because she can also miss an e-mail, but she did answer.
I wouldn't have bother her because I believe they are pretty busy and you always gain not interferring too much and let people work.
That's the service quality you get at Decware, small well thought family business, to me it is priceless.

IFI Streamer - RME_ADI2_DAC_FS - SE84_UFO-2,1 - LII_F15 in Karlsonator DIY - Decware interconnect - DIY speaker cable - Thorens TD166MKII_Grace G707+A&R p77+Schiit Mani - FirstWatt F5 - Klipsch KG3 - Rogers LS3/5A - Leak Sandwich modified - Grado SR125X modified
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print