Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 12:15:08 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale: Torii MKIV 25th mods (Read 1870 times)
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

For Sale: Torii MKIV 25th mods
10/26/22 at 16:38:05

After receiving the Torii MKV I’m reluctantly putting up my beloved Torii MKIV built in 2019. Full 25th anniversary mods. 2020 had the MiFlex cap upgrade done.

This amp DOES NOT have a volume control. It’s also single input. I will pay to have it shipped to DECWARE and have a volume pot installed. I highly recommend having the volume control on the amp. If you would like to have the warranty transferred you can arrange that with DECWARE.

Quad Tung-Sol EL34’s they have a few hundred hours on them (Came with the amp)
Quad of Tung-Sol 7027A
Pair of JJ 6922 / E88CC gold pins.
Pair Gold Lion 6922 Upscale Cryotreated.
Pair of winged C 5u4g rectifiers (Came with the amp)
Pair of Westinghouse 0A3
Sylvania 0A3 (Came with the amp)
20 Raytheon 0C2
A few pairs of RCA 0C2
2 pairs of 0B2
A few pairs of 75C1

I can also throw in a pair of NOS GE 5670 (you will need to get an adapter for use)

Synergistic Research 5A slow blow fuse will be included.

Your choice of Decware DHC1 or Synergistic Research Red PC

Pelican case.

I do have some RCA NOS 5u4 and 5u4g pairs. I would be willing to sell.

I also have some power tubes that I’m interested in selling Including a quad of Gold Lion KT66 Brand New.

The wood does have a few dings where speaker spades banged into it. The photos only really give a good representation on one side. Both sides are about the same. I did use this amp with the ZFP so there are small dents on the bottom where the spikes went into the wood. I replaced the rubber footers so the small dents are covered.

Asking $4,200 PP F&F, Check. I’m open to driving a few hours from East Tennessee to meetup. I’ll also be heading to the Philly area for Thanksgiving to expand the in person options.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | Add-Powr Sorcer x4 | Snake River Audio Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15|AF Treatment
  IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Re: For Sale: Torii MKIV 25th mods
Reply #1 - 10/26/22 at 19:03:34

Wow, what a bargain!

I am not able to work one of these into my budget right now, but I would imagine you'll be boxing things and cashing a check very soon.

Super deal, Groovy!!

Smiley

SE84Cs Mono'ed, Lii Audio F15 OB, W15 "H" Frame Subwoofer, McIntosh MC2500, Lazarus Pre, Dual TT, Ortofon, Kleenline Iso Power, Revox, Crown R-R, Pioneer Elite Digital Source
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 10/27/22 at 01:33:05

Good deal and a very thoughtful listing. Good luck!

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 11/15/22 at 15:23:17

Sold!

I shipped it off the to mothership for warranty transfer this morning.  I’m already missing it.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | Add-Powr Sorcer x4 | Snake River Audio Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15|AF Treatment
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 11/15/22 at 16:30:45

Congrats to you and the new owner! I also sold my old DAC and need to gauge if I can update the listing here.

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 11/15/22 at 18:56:02

Thank you Kamran!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print