Send Topic Print
Mark Audio 12P drivers (Read 617 times)
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Mark Audio 12P drivers
10/23/22 at 18:55:56

I have 3 Mark Audio 12P drivers that I am no longer using. They are all in great health. Just gotta say that these are some of my favorite drivers, but I am trying to fund one of more expensive speaker builds, so here they are.
 $250 + shipping takes all.

PA230002.JPG

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: Mark Audio 12P drivers
Reply #1 - 10/23/22 at 19:04:59

FWIW, I should add that two of these drivers were used in a DNA2 build of mine, and I was completely happy.
 Then, one fine day, a customer Gave me brand new Scan Speak drivers that are very expensive so I tried them in the DNA2 cabinets. Yah, so new project that will continue to be expensive it will become a 2 way speaker.
Here is another shot. Just different to see up close the voice coil former and suspension. Mark Audio makes a big thing about this aspect of the drivers.

PA220005.JPG

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print