03/29/24 at 05:46:19 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
T6s are in stock (Read 4972 times)
kulafu
Seasoned Member

T6s are in stock
10/21/22 at 20:06:24

For those who want to purchase, they are now in stock!
Bob

Omega SAMS,Altec 604C in O/B,UFO25th/Cary SET Monos/Torii Jr,CSP3 25th Holo May KTE ,HQP/USB/Pulse/EtherRegen, Roon/Thorens 1600(Decware ICs, speaker wires/Equi=Core 1800)
Caintuck Lii 15s, T6s, CSP3 25tt , Elekit 8900,IFI Zen Stream, Pontus I
  IP Logged
tempest62
Ex Member

Re: T6s are in stock
Reply #1 - 10/21/22 at 23:54:35

Hey Bob, thanks for the heads up!

Brad

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 10/22/22 at 22:15:08

If I had to choose the most impactful 20 minute segment of Decfest, it would be this!

https://youtu.be/Bm_7p-dX1T8

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 10/22/22 at 23:05:48

Difficult to assess anything but the visuals.

People standing 30 to 40 degrees off from the sweet spot and quietly, fully engaged spells out volumes.
First time as an outsider I even knew what I was hearing on the vid.

I think I like the Sarah a lot!

... and the T6s.

Thanks, Kamran!

SE84Cs Mono'ed, Lii Audio F15 OB, W15 "H" Frame Subwoofer, McIntosh MC2500, Lazarus Pre, Dual TT, Ortofon, Kleenline Iso Power, Revox, Crown R-R, Pioneer Elite Digital Source
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #4 - 10/23/22 at 02:08:31

OK, guys, this may not be for everyone, but I happened upon a vocal coach's analysis of the female singer performing the song that was played at Decfast.  Nothing to do with Sarah or the T6, just with Sara Bareilles's vocal technique.

This vocal coach was initially a little over the top for me, but she grew on me by the end of her analysis.  I admired her knowledge of the voice.

Check it out, and see what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN8xtdo-OBk

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Media Converter | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
tempest62
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/23/22 at 02:35:56

What do I think of the coach? She’d be a lot of fun in bed 👍

IP Logged
PaulInWA60
Verified Member

Reply #6 - 10/23/22 at 03:48:00

tempest62 Think about that post if you ever wonder why more women aren't into high end audio.  It was wildly inappropriate.

IP Logged
LiquidBlue

Reply #7 - 10/23/22 at 04:19:45

Way more my style. RAWR!
https://youtu.be/iTZP4JHQfqA

Mofi Ultradeck w/ Hana ML>Sutherland Insight>Eversolo DMP-A6>CSP3-A>SE84UFO25>Energy Veritas>REL T7i
  IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 10/23/22 at 05:15:31

Yeah, Brad, come on dude!

We learned a long time ago that tying a bigger rock onto a stronger stick made you a bigger man. We get it.

Stop with the caveman BS.

Trying to listen to women is a new challenge for all that is most manly. Frankly, I do so as best as I can and as often as I can.
I usually fail. But I do so, again. I have learned things.

Try it some time! Who knows?

SE84Cs Mono'ed, Lii Audio F15 OB, W15 "H" Frame Subwoofer, McIntosh MC2500, Lazarus Pre, Dual TT, Ortofon, Kleenline Iso Power, Revox, Crown R-R, Pioneer Elite Digital Source
  IP Logged
tempest62
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 10/23/22 at 19:09:53

My mistake. Actually this one seems more exciting overall:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K6O6nm3Gd1c

I will also say this….just even hearing the Sarah 300B with the T6’s over the internet in mp3 format that Steve was providing really blew me away. What a treat.

Brad

IP Logged
BlackBess
Seasoned Member

TURN IT DOWN,I have
children sleeping
here

Reply #10 - 10/24/22 at 20:49:51

First off I’m no expert & this is my first post on this forum. I’ve had these long enough to try the T6s on a few different amps. I’m on page 9 on the amp build list for the Sarah & have DNA2s on order. But I’m a tube roller from way back. Mine seemed to need run in for some time before I WANTED to listen to them. Since I’m maybe up to 2 years away from being a Decware amp customer I got these to try on a Willsenton R 300i. I ended up breaking them in with a Shanling STP 10 after I rolled some cheap tubes back in. I don’t know how long it took but I had them going daytime for a week or so. Now they’re hooked to a Dennis Had SE 6L6 amp & I’m quite pleased with the sound. A bonus is the fact that the wife likes the looks of the finish.

As the kids used to say, peace out, Ralph

KEF LS50 wireless 2 w/KC62 sub
Analog Ethos select series 2a3>Klipsch Forte IV
Dennis Had Inspire 6FLV-v>Decware T6
Shanling STP10>JBL N26
Dennis Had 300PSE>Decware DNA 2
IPad mini>Audio Quest Dragonfly cobalt>Focal Clear
Willsenton R300>Bose 601 series I
  IP Logged
LiquidBlue

Reply #11 - 10/25/22 at 19:03:19

I’ve watched some of the Decfest livestream, but even with good headphones, I don’t think you can get a good feel for how speakers perform and their synergy with a particular amp. I know a few people who attended got to listen to the T6 with the 300B amp and also the SE84UFO25. It seems there’s a lot of praise for the pairing with the 300B, but I haven’t seen a lot mentioned about it with the anniversary amp. Does anyone who listened to both have any feedback and details of how the T6 performed and any shortcomings, pairing it with the lower powered anniversary amp?

These speakers have visual appeal to me, as I think they’d look really good to fill in next to my current speakers that are pulling double duty for 2 channel and HT use. They’re also rosewood with a piano gloss finish. If the T6 sound as good as they look and match well with the 2.3 watt Zen, they may be a serious consideration after my amp arrives.

Mofi Ultradeck w/ Hana ML>Sutherland Insight>Eversolo DMP-A6>CSP3-A>SE84UFO25>Energy Veritas>REL T7i
  IP Logged
Dr3wman
Seasoned Member

Reply #12 - 10/25/22 at 23:18:47

I am wondering how these would work in a medium/largish sized room.  Sitting about 8 feet from them.

They will be hooked up to the Torii MKV. I can pull them about 2 feet out.

I generally don't listen much above 80ishDB but once in a while stray into the 90s.

Also - on the product page, I've seen two different listings for dimensions.

1.  9" wide x 14.5" high x 11.8" deep

2.   12" H x 11" D x 9" W

Do you know which is accurate?

Torii MKV/25 mods
PS Audio Stellar Phono Preamplifier
Technics SL-1200GR w/ Nagaoka MP-200.
KLH Model 3 speakers..
Sonos connect.
  IP Logged
Kahuna Jack
Seasoned Member

Reply #13 - 10/25/22 at 23:57:46

beautiful looking speaker...... did I miss what brand driver is being used?

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #14 - 10/26/22 at 00:26:11

I will try and answer the question on whether it was paired with any other amp.  The T6 first caught attention on the other side of the room paired with the 2 watt anniversary amp.  I wasn’t there for that particular pairing, but I heard multiple members raving about it. So much so, that we then decided to move the speakers to other side to test them out on the Torii Monos and eventually the Sarah.  I wasn’t sure 100% which amp was used on the other side, but Spencer’s comments to the first demo video confirmed it:

Demo 1 (the video begins with Eric and other attendees moving the speakers and connecting them to the monos)

https://youtu.be/e4mUhx01kbs

For convenience, I will share all of the demo video links below:

Demo 2

https://youtu.be/Bm_7p-dX1T8

Demo 3

https://youtu.be/MO1zNYBQR6w

Demo 4

https://youtu.be/nKogn0frPTo

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
BlackBess
Seasoned Member

TURN IT DOWN,I have
children sleeping
here

Reply #15 - 10/26/22 at 04:40:06

I just put a tape to the T6, 14.5”H x 9” W x 12” D plus 1/2” brass feet.

Shanling STP10>JBL N26
  IP Logged
LiquidBlue

Reply #16 - 10/26/22 at 08:12:02

Thanks Kamran. Appreciate the links. I believe a few people stayed and demoed them with the Zen amp after the 300B, later in the night. I’d be interested in their perspective, if they’re active here. But from what you’re saying, it sounds like they were well received with the lower powered amps as well.

IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #17 - 10/26/22 at 11:21:02

The speaker is a T-070 TUOLIHAO with a Q8 third generation 6.5 inch driver and compared to Scan-Speak 8531 as far as cone appearance. Good luck finding any info on it. Almost 200 suppliers on Alibada.

Decware does QA the T-070s before shipment to customers. Pot luck with a purchase on Alibada.

John

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
Dr3wman
Seasoned Member

Reply #18 - 10/26/22 at 16:04:25

Black Bess -

Thank you for confirming the dimensions.  Seem like a great little speaker.

Andrew

Torii MKV/25 mods
KLH Model 3 speakers..
Sonos connect.
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #19 - 10/26/22 at 18:00:24

TUOLIHAO is a brand that is marketed through Aliexpress.  That brand is manufactured by the same people who make our Tube Tots and the T6. We have a great personal relationship with this factory.  Our version of these speakers are custom made for us and shipped directly to us where we unpack them, do the final testing, brand them and then repack and store them.  In the case of the Tube Tots, the cabinets are custom to our spec and we install our crossover and do the final testing and packaging here at Decware.  The T6 on the other hand we do not modify, but are involved in the development and testing of it.  It is a symbiotic arrangement as the speaker can be rebranded and we don't have to order 30 pairs at a time. When you see these speakers or Lii Audio speakers posted all over Aliexpress, the majority of those stores do not actually have the speakers in stock despite  showing inventory.  Also shipping is almost always incorrect since they don't actually have the inventory.  Lii Audio / Lii Song has refused to sell any of their products on Aliexpress, yet there are hundreds of stores showing their speakers for sale.  All done with bots.

My mission has always been to provide and or recommend speakers that match well with Decware amplifiers.  Despite being a competent speaker designer myself, I have never let ego get in the way.  This is why I took on Bob Ziegler's speakers, Randy of Caintuck Audio's speakers, Lii Audio speakers, Omega Speakers, recommended Zu, Tekton, Klipsch, and many others as well as these amazing little guys from our friends in China.  So you see, I don't actually care who makes the speakers, so long as everyone with our amplifiers can find a pair they like and that work well with low power tube amps.

What I do care about is how the speakers sound, because what is the point of making top drawer tube gear if the speaker isn't going to do it justice.

And after 30 years of selling speakers I have learned that if you could only have one type, the over achieving bookshelf speakers are the ones that work best for most rooms, and are so much easier to ship, and generally cost less.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
BlackBess
Seasoned Member

TURN IT DOWN,I have
children sleeping
here

Reply #20 - 10/26/22 at 18:22:24

Cool beans, thanks for that. I like the Zu DW6. Klipsch speakers with one of their subs seem to work well steaming Amazon HD through my TV. Anything more seems lost on a lot of my friends. BTW DNA2s are on order. Smiley

Peace out,  Ralph

Shanling STP10>JBL N26
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #21 - 10/27/22 at 02:49:06

The DNA2's as you probably know were my goto speakers for two years during the development of the Zen Triode Anniversary Amp.  The speakers are absolute masters of frequency balance.  They also have a unique bass response that goes very low and gets more visceral with power.  The result is when played louder the speakers become highly animated with stunning dynamics. A speaker that doesn't need a perfect room to sound perfect.

WWW   IP Logged
Dr3wman
Seasoned Member

Reply #22 - 10/27/22 at 03:21:32

Steve,

How do the DNA 2s do if they can only be about 24” from the front wall?

Torii MKV/25 mods
KLH Model 3 speakers..
Sonos connect.
  IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #23 - 10/27/22 at 11:41:45

Win-win. In the grocery biz it was called networking back in a day. At one point the family bussiness that I worked for had 7 grocery stores and a bakery. They were well known for their excellent bake goods. This led to parternering with a national known brand that would provide product(bread) in custom packaging with the family's name on it. This blossomed into many other products with the custom packaging.

You found a gem with the T6. You also provide a safe means of getting a pair in home without the risk of dealing with our Chinese friends. It seems that they have found a way with the English language to skirt the truth as much as some Americans do to make a buck. Case in point T-070. 6.5 rounded up. Not a big deal. But, does cause issues when ordering specified parts.

Thanks for sharing you experence with us. It has taught many lessons for safe navigation of the wild net.

As a side, the DNA2s impressed me at Zenfest.

John

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #24 - 10/27/22 at 17:33:04

The DNA2 could be placed close to the front wall without any issues so long as it is not perfectly parallel.  Toed in towards the listener will prevent problems.  

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
morp
Seasoned Member

Reply #25 - 10/27/22 at 18:44:47

T6s are arriving today and will replace Trapezium's (so so good for their size and price) driven by a UFO25. I'll report back when I get a few minutes Smiley

Richard

IP Logged
busterfree
Seasoned Member

Reply #26 - 10/28/22 at 06:25:27

Is their a webpage on the T6? I am not seeing them on Decware.com. Thanks

IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #27 - 10/28/22 at 09:51:02

There is but only accessible by the T6 speaker forum link.

https://www.decwareproducts.com/t6

It shows out of stock. Call Sarah to confirm.

It seems that this forum is well ahead of any Decware.com information.

John

IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #28 - 10/28/22 at 09:59:12

Rich, best to run them hard for a while playing music before making any jugement. Looks to be a stiff suspension.

John

IP Logged
morp
Seasoned Member

Reply #29 - 10/28/22 at 15:39:21

Thanks for the advice John! They're breaking in right now on Zoom calls..

You're right that initial listens were "stiff" and aggressive in the highs.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #30 - 10/28/22 at 16:05:37

FWIW when I got new speakers I played very low (20 - 30Hz) test tones over night. They really got the drivers working but were almost silent and they loosened up in a couple of days.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
morp
Seasoned Member

Reply #31 - 10/28/22 at 17:01:46

This is such great advice - thank you! I've been a headphone guy for 20 years so I'm a novice when it comes to speakers.

Richard

IP Logged
busterfree
Seasoned Member

Reply #32 - 10/28/22 at 22:20:01

Page says "Speakers include Grills and speakers are threaded for optional spikes."

Any information on thread size or position on base? Thanks

IP Logged
tempest62
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 10/28/22 at 22:47:31

Quote:
This is such great advice - thank you! I've been a headphone guy for 20 years so I'm a novice when it comes to speakers.

Richard      

Hey Richard, I’m glad to know you’re getting out of the confines of headphones only after all that time and into natural open space…..it’s so much nicer.

Your mood while listening will go way up 👍

Brad

IP Logged
BlackBess
Seasoned Member

TURN IT DOWN,I have
children sleeping
here

Reply #34 - 10/29/22 at 00:00:59

Busterfree; As stated earlier, my T6s came with 1/2” brass feet. Cone shaped located at the 4 bottom “corners”.

Peace out,Ralph

Shanling STP10>JBL N26
  IP Logged
morp
Seasoned Member

Reply #35 - 10/29/22 at 05:45:34

Thanks Brad - Agreed that it is liberating to not have something on my head, as much as I love headphones.

Headphones still have a place, but less of one after discovering how happy I am with the sound of the UFO25 -> speakers. It is worth noting that I likely listen differently from most: the speakers are 2-3 feet from my ears on my desk so they are somewhat like oversized headphones. There is space in the home theater room for them, but they'd get far less listen time since I'm here working most of the day.

Thanks,
Richard

IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #36 - 10/29/22 at 09:28:18

Feeding 25hz to new woofers is a good way to loosen suspension before measuring parameters. However, it does very little to help fully break-in a new full ranger. Music over time is the best...be patient.

John

IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Reply #37 - 10/29/22 at 12:58:37

I'm in the camp that playing music you enjoy is the best way to loosen up a speaker.

I would NOT use a single tone especially a low tone like 25Hz. Easy to over heat the voice coil without realizing.

If I was going to play noise (which I don't recommend) I would fire up REW and go Pink Periodic gated 20-120hz at a minimum if not higher frequencies.

Once you have hundreds of hours on them, once every month or two crank it for 30-60 minutes. Make sure it's a clean signal. Leaving the room or hearing protection is suggested.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | Add-Powr Sorcer x4 | Snake River Audio Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15|AF Treatment
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #38 - 10/29/22 at 14:09:26

All I can say is my Omega Super AlNiCo Monitors (6 1/2” single driver) sounded horrible out of the box, and have a reputation for being slow to break in. They were also the first new speakers I bought in pretty much ever so breakin wasn’t something I had any experience with.  I played 20, 25 and 30 hz warble tones from an old Stereophile test CD over night and music intermittently during the day and they sounded great after 3 days. FWIW/YMMV/JMO and all that.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Senn HD-650
  IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Reply #39 - 10/30/22 at 11:06:53

Well my two:

If a cyclist only exercises on a bike his legs would be well developed but the rest of his body way under developed. This can be overcomed with added exercise like swimming.

If 25hz is used to break in a driver it will develop the low end but underdevelop the rest. This can be overcome by playing music.

Play music!

John

IP Logged
BlackBess
Seasoned Member

TURN IT DOWN,I have
children sleeping
here

Reply #40 - 10/31/22 at 04:39:01

I’m putting time on the T6s & they’re starting to sound impressive. Very open with great detail. Finally have the Inspire 6FLV-v powering them after trying some different tubes in another room. Very nice, I will have to say though, 300b tubes kick some serious buttons. I’m looking forward to hearing Sarah.

Shanling STP10>JBL N26
  IP Logged
morp
Seasoned Member

Reply #41 - 11/01/22 at 23:08:56

After 50-60 hours of mostly zoom calls, with ~10-15 hours of music and movies, they are opening up. Highs are less sharp and glaring, and the detail is extraordinary.

I'm sure this is just the beginning and they'll continue to evolve for the next couple weeks.

John, definitely following your advice about using the speakers in real world applications as that's what they'll be used for going forward. Unfortunately, most of those applications are video calls Smiley

Richard

IP Logged
BlackBess
Seasoned Member

TURN IT DOWN,I have
children sleeping
here

Reply #42 - 02/18/23 at 02:02:17

Bump in’  this thread TTT

Shanling STP10>JBL N26
  IP Logged
charles hidalgo
Seasoned Member

Reply #43 - 12/20/23 at 00:38:39

Can someone explain or point me into a direction where I can find out what the difference is in the Decware T6 speakers offered here on the site and the model in the link? Ive read Steve's post saying they are built for Decware received, opened, inspected, tested, branded then repacked and stored, but are there any custom modifications or upgrades these receive to become a Decware branded speaker? If so I am curious. If not..... well I am curious also.  :-/

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/T-070-TUOLIHAO-Q8-third-generation_160017...

Thank you

Charlie

SEWE300B #004
HDTv2
Zbit
Schiit Freya+
Schiit Loki Max
EverSolo Streamer/DAC combo
Custom AT turntable
Softone phone stage
TEAC and Otari tape machines
SVS Pro 1000 subs
Nordost cables
WWW   IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #44 - 12/22/23 at 20:07:48

T6 were never a Lii Song product. We had those made at Tuolihao. Ours was the last speakers that company made. They now make bluetooth products only. The difference is that when you contract to have speakers like that built, you have a contract with specifications.  You also pay a lot extra for on site inspection during manufacture and again during packing.

There is no way to know what the differences would be between the ones floating around on Alliexpress.  The design is based on a crossoverless driver and there is only one so that certainly improves your odds.  No way to know however for sure if it is even the same driver or maintains the same specs.

We are almost out of stock on the T6 so soon those will be the only ones you can get, but I doubt there is very many left.  Lii Song has pointed out that many Alliexpress vendors often show stock on items they've never even seen before and once they have your money they try to find it and ship it real fast.

WWW   IP Logged
charles hidalgo
Seasoned Member

Reply #45 - 12/22/23 at 20:54:53

Quote:
T6 were never a Lii Song product. We had those made at Tuolihao.

Yes the link in my question was for the T-070 TUOLIHAO Q8 third generation....or maybe the Lii comment wasn't for me.

I guess I will find out soon enough as a pair is on it's way as of Monday my friend says. I just wanted to know what the Decware branded model had that the T-070 TUOLIHAO Q8 third generation did not or what the differences/upgrades were as there is roughly an 800.00 difference. He's already been asking and I cannot answer his questions was all. Assuming they actually showed up.

On another note you were speaking of Lii and I have no idea how they can sell a 350.00  full range speaker in flawless piano black shipped for under 400.00. My friend just received those a few weeks ago and Lii has already raised them another $100.00. Even then it is amazing, and the best part is they sounded amazing right out of the box so there's high hopes they will sound better possibly after time. I just ordered a pair as a result of their sound. I'm just wondering if I can get the Walnut Headwreckers at the regular price they have been or if they will go up as well before I get around to it?

SEWE300B #004
HDTv2
Zbit
Schiit Freya+
Schiit Loki Max
EverSolo Streamer/DAC combo
Custom AT turntable
Softone phone stage
TEAC and Otari tape machines
SVS Pro 1000 subs
Nordost cables
WWW   IP Logged