Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 10:38:44 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Torii Mk IV Tube Complement For Sale (Read 1360 times)
RickG
Verified Member

Torii Mk IV Tube Complement For Sale
09/12/22 at 17:34:07

I am selling my most favored tube set that I had used in my Torii Mk IV for those special listening sessions in the wee hours of the morning when the power lines were more quiet. I no longer have the Torii, so these need to go to a new home. All have few hours on them and were purchased new/NOS.  The Philips 5R4GYS and Gold Lion Kt77's all have somewhere between 100-150 hours on them and the TungSol 6922's less than 25 hours. The 5R4GYS rectifiers are near perfectly matched and the Cryoset KT77's were maxi-matched and cryo treated, the TungSols are perfectly matched as you can see on the box ends, and have "D" getters that some believe are the ones to have. I am asking $625 plus shipping for the lot.

" alt="" title="" border="0" />

IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: Torii Mk IV Tube Complement For Sale
Reply #1 - 09/12/22 at 21:29:25

Nicely displayed lot.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 09/13/22 at 04:20:38

Sent you a PM

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
RickG
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 09/15/22 at 14:10:00

Even though I'd prefer to sell these as a single set, I am willing to part with them as 3 independent sets of Rectifiers, Power tubes, and input tubes in any combo you would like. Make me an offer for the lot or for what you find useful!

IP Logged
Waxspinner
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 09/19/22 at 06:19:45

I'm interested in the power tubes if you'll sell separately.

Thanks

IP Logged
RickG
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 09/19/22 at 15:40:15

All SOLD, thank you all for the interest!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print