Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 13:38:58 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Selling my Decware SE34I.5 Zen Triode SET Amp (Read 3448 times)
danielehrenworth
Verified Member

Selling my Decware SE34I.5 Zen Triode SET Amp
06/16/22 at 17:31:01

Selling my beloved 6 watt SE34I.5 Zen Triode SET Amp from the legendary Decware - aka The Rachael.   Just under 1 year old. In perfect condition.

The one I'm selling comes with the following options...
-Stock tubes + 6N2P input tubes (stock input tubes were recently replaced)
-Two pairs of RCA inputs and one pair of variable RCA output
-Single knob volume control

Based in Toronto Canada.  Selling for $2450 CAD

IMG_6143_2_001.jpg
  IP Logged
JBzen
Seasoned Member

Re: Selling my Decware SE34I.5 Zen Triode SET Amp
Reply #1 - 06/16/22 at 17:53:02

Woweeeee Cheesy

AMC CD8b>XO3>Cambridge CXN2>ZDAC>ZBOX>braided silver/occ> Zrock2>CSP2+>SE84 milflex copper 25th>9AWG silver/copper braid>lii Crystal 10 in Huijgen cabinets. Ortofon 2M Black>JVC QL-F4/Otari MX5050B2>ZP3. Isolation. AC filtering. Room treatment.
  IP Logged
CB2
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 07/23/22 at 00:34:46

Hi, is this still available?

Thanks

IP Logged
BicycleJoe Lo-Fi
Seasoned Member

It's all in one
note, Just Listen

Reply #3 - 07/28/22 at 05:27:57

Danial I have a Rachel on order that I won't see for a year. May I ask what your experience was and why you are letting them go?

"Once there was a note, pure and easy,playing so free like a breath rippling by,the note is eternal, I hear it, it sees me,forever we blend and forever we die".
  IP Logged
CB2
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 07/29/22 at 16:43:20

Hello Daniel, is this amp still available? I would like to purchase it?

Thanks

IP Logged
danielehrenworth
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 07/29/22 at 16:46:08

Sorry everyone. The amp sold.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 07/29/22 at 20:55:34

Hi Daniel I figured that was the case, I had PM’d you earlier this week as well. I was actually in Toronto visiting another Decware owner and having a listening session on his Rachael (small world).

If you don’t mind, can you please edit the thread title and put SOLD in parenthesis so other interested buyers don’t inquire about it?

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
BicycleJoe Lo-Fi
Seasoned Member

It's all in one
note, Just Listen

Reply #7 - 07/29/22 at 21:00:00

Kamran, when I first signed up for the forum I often posted the same thing but that option isn't available after a few hours once the thread is a day or two old you cannot change anything, even a post. the only way is to mark it sold at the bottom of the thread. I know it's frustrating to read through a whole thread and then find out the amp is an available many people didn't even mark them sold at all.

DANIEL can you please tell me the reason you were letting go of the Rachel I'd like to know I have one on order and if you have a concern or problem I'd like to be made aware of it if possible let me thank you in advance

"Once there was a note, pure and easy,playing so free like a breath rippling by,the note is eternal, I hear it, it sees me,forever we blend and forever we die".
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 07/30/22 at 02:11:53

Oh that’s interesting. I only mentioned it because I saw a couple of posts, where the title did get changed to SOLD and I just figured the seller had changed it, but maybe that is a function of the admins.

I also have a Rachael on order but after having heard it in person, earlier this week in Toronto, I’m not worried.  That said, I do want to hear the 300b amp during Decfest and gauge if I want to change my order.

Innuos Pulse-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE R2R-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-Project Carbon Debut TT-Schiit Mani Phono-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #9 - 07/30/22 at 02:12:57

If there is any hope of editing thread titles to indicate a "SOLD" status, I believe that duty would fall upon Donnie.
I know he's a busy fellow, just trying to keep up, but maybe a PM to let him know that something has sold, maybe he could find time at some point to include that info in the thread title to help out other classified shoppers in the future.

Sorry, Donnie, but even the best job in the world has dirty diapers to change.
Grin

SE84Cs Mono'ed, Lii Audio F15 OB, W15 "H" Frame Subwoofer, McIntosh MC2500, Lazarus Pre, Dual TT, Ortofon, Kleenline Iso Power, Revox, Crown R-R, Pioneer Elite Digital Source
  IP Logged
BicycleJoe Lo-Fi
Seasoned Member

It's all in one
note, Just Listen

Reply #10 - 07/30/22 at 03:23:32

Same old DD it was Donny that I wrote to and made the request after a couple of people told me the same thing. He is unable to do anything  I also mentioned it to Steve on the phone when I was asking him about posting pictures and he said it's an old format that's limited. It's not even set up with a personal icon you have to use the cartoon ones. A few people have them but I can't figure it out.. Steve mentioned if we change the forum pgm we would lose the history.

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #11 - 07/30/22 at 04:40:38

Wow, OK.

I have been here longer than it shows in my profile. I was here way before the first of the massive updates when we lost lots of history.
Pretty sure we lost all of Hurdy Gurdy's insight during that update. JohnC's massively Outer Limit thinking is gone. I see a few others have come back around, but I'd be guessing at going further.
Never want that to happen again.

It comes back to each of us to use things as they are and not be too disappointed if you miss something in the Classifieds.
Upon the original poster, I would recommend a final post to close the thread out, but that's a big ask. Is there a way to close a thread and signal it as "Closed?"

I don't know; is there a way to create a  "boneyard"  for old classifieds, to keep the history alive, but also manage our expectations a little better.

SE84Cs Mono'ed, Lii Audio F15 OB, W15 "H" Frame Subwoofer, McIntosh MC2500, Lazarus Pre, Dual TT, Ortofon, Kleenline Iso Power, Revox, Crown R-R, Pioneer Elite Digital Source
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print