03/28/24 at 12:40:10 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Decware DNA2 for sale (Read 1223 times)
Eboogie101
Verified Member

Decware DNA2 for sale
03/29/22 at 04:53:42

This is hard to do, but vintage guitars are expensive!  I purchased these speakers from forum member Tal only a month or so ago as these blew me away at decfest this year and I had to have a pair.  Tal was the original purchaser and he did a great, honest job, at describing the speakers so I will copy his words here..

"Selling a pair of DNA2's, reasonably priced at $2300. I'm the original owner, ordered Nov 2018, received May 2019.
I ran these with two UFO2's, and the sound quality was fantastic with  very good low end due to the folded horn design. Bob Z. did a fantastic design job, and the build quality is exceptional. I'm only selling the DNA2 because I have another set of speakers, and have come to the conclusion I'm not the type to rotate speakers, nor do I have the space to store a second pair of speakers.
Functionally, the speakers are in perfect condition. There are scratches on the tops of both speakers. My Pandemic cat decided the speakers were the perfect height to perch on to look out the window Smiley Smiley. The scratches are only noticeable when standing over and looking down at the speaker, and are invisible from your listening position. There are also a few small snags on the screens. I attached photos of the scratches and snags. I feel I have priced the speakers accordingly in view of the superficial"

I am also asking $2300 as that is what I paid for them and they are in the same shape.  I will consider shipping but it is going to be expensive and would most likely recommend LTL if possible at your residence.

dna2.jpg
  IP Logged
Eboogie101
Verified Member

Re: Decware DNA2 for sale
Reply #1 - 05/11/22 at 15:13:00

Still available!

IP Logged
gary roman
Verified Member

Re: Decware DNA2 for sale
Reply #2 - 08/04/22 at 01:37:14

Hi-can you post some clear photos showing the scratches/snags mentioned in the orig seller’s description?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print